The online racing simulator
ermmm how have you done that? o_0
a replay would be really nice...
#27 - neRu
Well, you cant since its tweaked. But try to tweak yourself with only the specs i have given you.

Then you exit pits, wait, and the car settles. Then drive around alot, and make some wheelspin. Remember to monitor tiretemps. Suddenly it drops. There is a hole shitbucket of grip in those tires.
Ok here we go..

Why do the tyres see black/blowed ?
If your car stands still for 2 hours and 14 minuts, the tyres don't blow normally do they?!
#29 - Jakg
Quote from GianniC :Ok here we go..

Why do the tyres see black/blowed ?
If your car stands still for 2 hours and 14 minuts, the tyres don't blow normally do they?!

no, they are just stone cold
#30 - Vain
Black doesn't mean "blown" but "even colder than blue". When you blow the tyre all the hot air goes out and thus the inside of the wheel is visualized black, as well as when you let the car stand around for some hours, when the tyre cools out and is again visualized black.

Vain
Thanks, so the black is just 'cold' and not been seen as 'blown'. Well well, learned something new today
#32 - jayk
Quote from AndroidXP :Soo, how fun was it driving on those ice-bricks?

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would they be ice-bricks in 23 degrees celsius?
#33 - Vain
Because the compounds in LFS are meant to be driven at up to 100°C.

Vain
Quote from neRu :Well, you cant since its tweaked. But try to tweak yourself with only the specs i have given you.

Then you exit pits, wait, and the car settles. Then drive around alot, and make some wheelspin. Remember to monitor tiretemps. Suddenly it drops. There is a hole shitbucket of grip in those tires.

It's true mate. Just tried it out. Gave the car 18000+ BHP, and it didn't make any wheelspin when I floored the throttle... to 11 kph.
Think about the fun you could have with this if the limit wasn't there Nice find though
dunno if im makin this into a cold tire battle but....im sittin under the back straight bridge of BL GP with my XR GT Turbo/cloudy/high wind and the tire temps (Road Super) reads....22 degrees...i also feel like tryin that so called environment that makes all tracks turn into midnight????where do i find that track setup and install it?
#36 - Jakg
Quote from Turbocharge :dunno if im makin this into a cold tire battle but....im sittin under the back straight bridge of BL GP with my XR GT Turbo/cloudy/high wind and the tire temps (Road Super) reads....22 degrees...i also feel like tryin that so called environment that makes all tracks turn into midnight????where do i find that track setup and install it?

all it does is change the textures so it looks "Night-esque" but i think night racing may be in S3
Quote from Turbocharge :dunno if im makin this into a cold tire battle but....im sittin under the back straight bridge of BL GP with my XR GT Turbo/cloudy/high wind and the tire temps (Road Super) reads....22 degrees...i also feel like tryin that so called environment that makes all tracks turn into midnight????where do i find that track setup and install it?

hmmm....doesnt seem to be dippin below 21 degrees for me actually...new ice block record!!!! illepall

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG