The online racing simulator
No longer welocme?
(32 posts, closed, started )
No longer welocme?
what does no longer welocme mean?
is that the person is banned or have they left?
And if the were banned, why were they banned.
Im just wondering

hannah
It means they were banned, and why is dependent on which person you're talking about.
using crack, posting S2 pics being demo, stupid things like insulting people etc.

lol, they left xD
Quote from hannah :what does no longer welocme mean?
is that the person is banned or have they left?
And if the were banned, why were they banned.
Im just wondering

hannah

Like deadwolfbones say it

But the 97% of the times is for ppl saying he crack the game
how do you crack the game?
do you need a hammer
hahahaha wtf no.. dont do it, never
Hehehe..just imagining Hannah and Her Hammer!
Hammertime :smash:
Racername: wheel4hammer

Quote from wheel4hummer :

lovely
anyway i wont "crack".
Im might get s2 soon if the forum lightens up abit on the sexism

EDIT: forgot my hammer :smash3d:
Forum and S2 Racing world are completely different

buy it
Quote from hannah :
Im might get s2 soon if the forum lightens up abit on the sexism

EDIT: forgot my hammer :smash3d:

Sexism?? what Sexism?? I can honestly say that apart from a few obvious tongue-in-cheek comments, this forum is far from sexist....except maybe in the case of certain homophobic people who shall remain nameless...and even THAT was in fun!
Dont believe me? Ask Inouva, Emmylou or BeckyRose!
you have a daughter here right bladerunner?
Quote from chanoman315 :you have a daughter here right bladerunner?

Correctomondo...and I wouldn't let her NEAR this place if I thought it was bad!
(Although she doesn't post much, she reads the forum every day or so)
there is alot of sexism.
Go to my thread in the begginers forum.
It had to be closed due to it "getting out of hand" with over excited kids
and there was alot of sexual comments there
Not really sexism though is it, its just desperate teenage boys that usually have no social interaction with members of the opposite sex. If they said you couldn't race or post because you were a girl, then that would be sexism. But I do know girls that actually hide their gender when playing games online or posting in forums because of all the stalker wierdo geeks, so it is a problem and moderators should keep control of it and warn people if it gets out of hand.
For ze record, none of my comments were sexist or meant to offend, i am VERY tongue in cheel kind of person anyone that knows me well knows this very well Just please stop pulling the "your sexist" card all the time especially when you don't know what it means
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :For ze record, none of my comments were sexist or meant to offend, i am VERY tongue in cheel kind of person anyone that knows me well knows this very well Just please stop pulling the "your sexist" card all the time especially when you don't know what it means

i knew you were going to post here
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :For ze record, none of my comments were sexist or meant to offend, i am VERY tongue in cheel kind of person anyone that knows me well knows this very well Just please stop pulling the "your sexist" card all the time especially when you don't know what it means

^ If pearcy_2k7 is the stereotype of the average Alina Vacariu club member, then I'm officially leaving that club!
Join the "Things breaking through the forum" club which doesn't exist but would be really cool if it did, and there would be free internet cookies.
Quote from wheel4hummer :^ If pearcy_2k7 is the stereotype of the average Alina Vacariu club member, then I'm officially leaving that club!

Why have you got a problem? If you have say it to my face and clearly so i know exactly what you mean... because most of the time you chat so much shit it messes with my mind...
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer : not worth it
Quote from hannah :there is alot of sexism.
Go to my thread in the begginers forum.
It had to be closed due to it "getting out of hand" with over excited kids
and there was alot of sexual comments there

Lets be realistic here Hannah... I just read that entire thread, and the vast majority of the posters were welcoming, with a bit of friendly banter thrown in...Yes, I'll agree that a FEW of the lads went a little bit OTT,and as you say, over-excited kids ; but that is hardly a lot when taken as a percentage of the total number of members (over 27,000!!!!) on this forum.
As for "sexual comments"...well, there was a bit, but also some very clever use of "Double-Entendres", that were in their own way quite amusing...just ask anyone over 40 about Frankie Howerd in Up Pompeii....he was a master of the Double Entendre!

What I'm REALLY trying to say is..DONT GIVE UP!!!!

PS...Pearcy & W4H, do you HAVE to hijack threads with personal arguments? Cant you just PM people to rant at them?
I hate the name hannah.

</3
This thread is closed

No longer welocme?
(32 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG