The online racing simulator
No longer welocme?
(32 posts, closed, started )
Is that model jesus from Dogma? I remember it from somewhere, because I strike that pose everytime someone takes my picture since I saw it.
I wouldn't say that there are sexists on this forum but there are a lot of idiots. There are about 800% more loons on the internet than real life, or they are more visible.
Trust me there are more loons out in the real world than on the internet, just think of all the homeless people talking about the end of the world, I doubt they have the internet in their cardboard boxes.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Trust me there are more loons out in the real world than on the internet, just think of all the homeless people talking about the end of the world, I doubt they have the internet in their cardboard boxes.

maybe they do?
Attached images
cardboard_computer_2.jpg
Quote from hannah :there is alot of sexism.
Go to my thread in the begginers forum.
It had to be closed due to it "getting out of hand" with over excited kids
and there was alot of sexual comments there

Theres a wonderful thing called an Ignore List to be found in your profile settings

I recommend you use it to full effect

I also frequent a rock climbing website, and it's really pathetic seeing all the cyber-stalking freaks out there harassing any of the women who admit to being of said gender. They even have to remove their profile pictures due to the obscene amount of lewd and immature comments.

Anyway, No Longer Welcome means you've been very naughty, or just a complete ar$ehole
Quote from HVS5b :Anyway, No Longer Welcome means you've been very naughty, or just a complete ar$ehole

Agreed. Getting a ban from here means Santa won't be giving you any presents.

Hopefully that clears the matter up before any more spam clogs up the thread.
This thread is closed

No longer welocme?
(32 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG