The online racing simulator
Total Torque GTR Race Night!
(38 posts, started )
SERVER OPEN EARLY!!!

For Early Practice Go To :
TT GTR Race Night

Password : as3mad

::::ONLY PEOPLE TAKING PART::::
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :SERVER OPEN EARLY!!!

TT GTR Race Night

::::ONLY PEOPLE TAKING PART::::

Soo.... If drivers don't turn up you will ask why.. can we ask why the server isn't on?
Quote from Nemox :Soo.... If drivers don't turn up you will ask why.. can we ask why the server isn't on?

server started playing up - Albal from decalware said he will host it!
Server Is Running
Good News - Aaron Got It Working
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :if yas didnt start complaining maybe i would of left the server running - and albal cannot get the server to work

and i am not putting my server back on because of people who dont listen to "the server will be laggy while i hunt people down" yet yas still complained so i turned mine off and i will now say the next GTR Race Night will definatly work once my computer is done (shouldnt be long).

if albal gets anything working i willl say so but otherwise the event is off due to 2 people

Event is off due to people? You really expect that people WON'T tell you when the server lags? People where going all over the place..
Please
Quote from Nemox :Event is off due to people? You really expect that people WON'T tell you when the server lags? People where going all over the place..
Please

didnt i say the server is open again? YES GET THERE
The server is up and running now.

TT GTR Race Night

#35 - JVL
1.<SAT>Andres V.
i Am Not Happy!
1.no1 Turned Up
2.arseholes

i Considered Closing My Team Cause I Was So Pissed Off - Not Funny People

BUT I WILL NOT CLOSE TOTAL TORQUE

FOR ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To say NO ONE turned up is rubbish the DecalWare team was there.
Well, you are as much to blame as everyone else. Decalware showed up. And saying at first that the event is cancelled didn't help. People might have seen that post and just said "oh well" and didn't come back to read that it was back up....

PS: and big text is not needed..

Total Torque GTR Race Night!
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG