The online racing simulator
logitech MOMO Racing wheel
hey,
I am going to buy a logitech momo racing wheel now and what i am wondering is if when you steer round a corner if you have to turn the wheel a fair bit so it actually resembles the angle the wheels would be or just a few center meters like some of the pc steering wheels around do.

thanks leprix
Quote from SilverArrows77 :momo has a max wheel turn of 240 degrees, so 120 degrees left and right. You can also configure how much of its max turn it uses in LFS. So basically yes you do have to turn the wheel more then a few centimeters

ok thanks alot
a question
First sry for bump, but i´m going to buy one of these soon too, so i wanna know if there is any problem with this wheel? like the ForceFedback, it brokes if you set it too high? so i need to turn it to something like 15% in LFS? i don´t wanna broke it, because that will be my only wheel, and i will not change it anymore, so i want to use it for a long time, and i wanna know if there is any other problems with it? plz answer.
#4 - JVL
Quote from ADOLF1612 :First sry for bump, but i´m going to buy one of these soon too, so i wanna know if there is any problem with this wheel? like the ForceFedback, it brokes if you set it too high? so i need to turn it to something like 15% in LFS? i don´t wanna broke it, because that will be my only wheel, and i will not change it anymore, so i want to use it for a long time, and i wanna know if there is any other problems with it? plz answer.

depense tambien del trato q le des y como lo cuides

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG