The online racing simulator
#1 - Spils
setting custom buttons g25
Guys is it possible to map f9 f10 f11 f12 to the 4 buttons*red ones* on the H-shifter if so how ???
#2 - J@tko
Yep, I have a similar setup with my Formula EX. Go into the profiler, then go to edit (i think), then something else then you can set it.

@ work so im not sure atm - im sure someone else will help. Or you can do it in lfs via scripts.

http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Script_Guide
Forget about Profiler, no need for that crap at all. Just go to options in LFS, go to Alt/Ctrl + f1 - f12 section and map at any of the buttons commands like "/press F10" etc. and than map wheel buttons to them, thats all.

Can be done via scripts too, but that way is easier imo.
#4 - Spils
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Forget about Profiler, no need for that crap at all. Just go to options in LFS, go to Alt/Ctrl + f1 - f12 section and map at any of the buttons commands like "/press F10" etc. and than map wheel buttons to them, thats all.

Can be done via scripts too, but that way is easier imo.

Then i would have to press ctrl or alt + the key defeating teh object might aswell press the f key had i now.

In my logitech profiler the edit tab everything in there is greyed out
No in that options tab with the alt/ctrl macros you can assign a wheel button to that and those could be your 4 red buttons. Then you just need to press the red buttons like you want.
#6 - Spils
Quote from blackbird04217 :No in that options tab with the alt/ctrl macros you can assign a wheel button to that and those could be your 4 red buttons. Then you just need to press the red buttons like you want.

Im lost i see the section but then how do i get the stock F9 control which brings up tire info to be assigned to being red button one instead of doing it in the profiler.. You say the alt/ctrl section ??

can you post a screen shot setup of how you say to do it im sure i can get what you mean froma simple screen shot
Quote from Spils :Im lost i see the section but then how do i get the stock F9 control which brings up tire info to be assigned to being red button one instead of doing it in the profiler.. You say the alt/ctrl section ??

can you post a screen shot setup of how you say to do it im sure i can get what you mean froma simple screen shot

Attached images
1.jpg
#8 - Spils
Quote from [RF]-art555 :

cheers so all i need to do is type /press F9 and next to it press one of my red buttons, LFS does the rest ?? and ill have that one red button linked to f9

sorry im at work so cant try it till im home tonight.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG