The online racing simulator
LFS lapper + error making it mode=s2
(4 posts, started )
#1 - vindi
i got the mod to work, but it dosent record drift points. no " vindi made a new highscore blabla"
and i cant see my drift points during laps.

can anyone post me a good working lfslapper.lpr for drifting?

all the other stuff works tho..

This is what the drifting part of my lfslapper.lpr looks like:

##################
#Drifting options#
##################
# This is the filepath for a file containing the collected data.
# This file will be created if it doesnt exist yet.
# You must ensure read/write access to this path.
#-------------------------------------------------------------------

$DriftDatabase = "./DriftPB.txt";

# Actions to do on new personal best drift lap.

/*
Event DriftPBAction()
cmdLFS( "/rcm " . $Nickname . "^3 made new PB: ^7" . $DriftScore . " ^3pts!" );
cmdLFS( "/rcm_all" );
EndEvent

Event DriftPBAction()
cmdLFS( "/msg " . $Nickname . "^3 made new PB: ^7" . $DriftScore . " ^3pts!" );
EndEvent
*/

# Actions to do to when total lap drift score is higher or equal to MinimumDriftScore.

/*
Event DriftLapAction()
cmdLFS("/msg " . $Nickname . " ^3drifted to ^7" . $DriftScore . " ^3pts" );
EndEvent
*/

# Message to get on end of each drift.
# Possible variables to use:

/*
Event OnDriftScore()
privMsg( "Score: ^7" . $DriftScore . " ^3" . $LastDriftScore );
EndEvent
*/

$GoodDriftScore = 4000; # Value to be reached to execute action on good drift score

/*
Event GoodDriftAction()
privMsg( $Nickname . " ^3made excellent drift: ^7" . $LastDriftScore ." ^3pts" );
EndEvent
*/

$MinimumDriftScore = 10; # Minimum drift score required

# Actions to do at end of lap if MinimumDriftScore is not achieved.

/*
Event DriftTooLowAction()
privMsg( $Nickname . "^3 disqualified" );
cmdLFS( "/spec " . $Nickname };
EndEvent
*/

$MinimumDriftSpeed = 50; # Minimum speed in km/h to maintain. Driving below that speed will reset score
$MinimumDriftAngle = 15; # Minimum angel to maintain. When angle is below value, score is reset
$MaximumDriftAngle = 100; # Maximum angel to maintain. When angle is above value, score is reset

################################
in LFS Lapper the drift score section of the config is likely commented out by default (# before the text)

As for the not changing to S2 mode.. If the tracks loading on SO like that config shows, then the server is deffinately in S2 mode (or possibly S1) The way hosts are displayed nowadays are completely different and there is no Demo / S1 / S2 mode as such anymore.
#3 - vindi
Quote from franky500 :in LFS Lapper the drift score section of the config is likely commented out by default (# before the text)

As for the not changing to S2 mode.. If the tracks loading on SO like that config shows, then the server is deffinately in S2 mode (or possibly S1) The way hosts are displayed nowadays are completely different and there is no Demo / S1 / S2 mode as such anymore.

the server is still loading in bl1 :\ but the other changes to the config does work. like host name. so i know im on the right config :P tnx for fast reply btw!

ill check out on the lapperconfig thing. but im pretty sure i removed all of the #.
also, is it right that there is no lfslapper.cfg in the cfg folder? all i see is the same .lpr file as in the bin folder..
im having the exact problem atm to...

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG