The online racing simulator
admins help plz
(19 posts, closed, started )
admins help plz
could an admin of lfs plz contact me by pm as i dont no of any admins

cheers youngy220
Without knowing what you need it's difficult who to suggest you contact. If it's a general support issue that we can't sort in the forum, or it's to do with billing, etc. the easiest way to contact the developers is via this web form:
http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus
i want to report a server thats all mate
how do i report a server
#5 - garph
You don't. You can report users to server owners and admins but not really a whole server, they can pretty much do what they like as they paid for it, it's nothing that the devs have that much control over, well they do but you know what I mean, they don't get involved unless it something super, super serial.
Quote from youngy220 :how do i report a server

Depends what you mean by "report a server". This is a bit of an issue as servers are run by third parties that are not associated with the developers. Unless there is a serious issue - i.e. racism, severe abuse, etc. then theres not much that can be done, and little-to-nothing if you have no replay.

By all means send the developers an email using the link above, but do bear that in mind.
they just banned me for having [TC] in my name

there tc is red and mine is pink

they asked why i had tc in my name and i told them, TC in my name means The Condoms because i race on lfs bangers and thats my team name

when i entered the TC citydriving montana earlier today they asked wat it meant i told em and they were ok with it. then went in bout 2 hrs ago and they sed remove it now and banned me. like wtf cant ppl run servers anymore i mean it was a totally different colour

just pees me off thats all they all think they cant do wrong
#9 - kirmy
in before the lockillepall
You can't report anyone for banning you from a server. It's their server, they can do whatever they want with it. Simple as that
Oh My God :doh:
oh dear, I thought it was something really serious
u lot are a bunch of fkin pisstakers

isnt lfs forum for everyone to get along not just to say '' tuff , haha, unlucky''
Erm... lol

I was the one who banned you, i asked you to take it off as it violates our server rules, you said no, i gave you a second chance to change it, still failed to. So i banned you for 60 days. I dont find that unreasonable after giving warnings.

Ash
Sounds fair
Quote from youngy220 :u lot are a bunch of fkin pisstakers

isnt lfs forum for everyone to get along not just to say '' tuff , haha, unlucky''

Well to be fair mate, you have managed to make a complete arse of yourself....but put it down to one of life's lessons and have a wee chuckle, you aint the first and will not be the last.
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Erm... lol

I was the one who banned you, i asked you to take it off as it violates our server rules, you said no, i gave you a second chance to change it, still failed to. So i banned you for 60 days. I dont find that unreasonable after giving warnings.

Ash

Sorry but no, i just went in there and was told that it was fine if it was NOT in red, so i put [TC] in PINK because i race with Nova (youngy220) in the banger servers in a different team but sometimes we join forces. So, pink TC was fine for about 10 minutes, until yada yada, get the TC off or 6 month ban when another admin came into the server.

The rules are Inconsistant, if one admin says its ok then it should be ok. Conflicting rules IMO. Btw nova, they said you need to visit their forum if you wish to appeal mate.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Sorry but no, i just went in there and was told that it was fine if it was NOT in red, so i put [TC] in PINK, then got threatened with a ban when another admin came into the server. The rules are Inconsistant, if one admin says its ok then it should be ok. Conflicting rules IMO. Btw nova, (youngy220) they said you need to visit their forum to appeal.

so there ya go he was told it was ok by another admin and then got threatend by another u need to sort admin team out
This thread is closed

admins help plz
(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG