The online racing simulator
LFS Tweak for Y
(160 posts, closed, started )
so is this a new tweak your gonna put out or what?
Quote from natedog420 :so is this a new tweak your gonna put out or what?

Nah, I'm having problems with adding a licence checker. Sorry
send it off to someone who knows the license checker and put it out. a lot of us are not playing lfs much becuz it gets boring racing day after day with the same cars and tracks. a tweak makes a lot of difference for me cuz when im bored i pop up one of my few lfs tweaks and go add some hp or a few other things and i mess around and its fun. we need a new tweak for sure.
Quote from natedog420 :send it off to someone who knows the license checker and put it out.

Not gonna happen..
I hope something comes out. its fun to mess around in single player mode once in a while. lol

I found one for Z that seems to work with every car though. Although a bit complicated to mess around with
Actually there is tweak for z , with even wheel editor.....
-
(Qvarnis) DELETED by SamH : Tweak for Z is an illegal mod
LFS Tweak Z
Hello,

Just look in lfs database

lfs-database.com

you shall find LFS tweak for patch Z from Playa

André
Quote from felplacerad :LFS-Tune is the only application available for patch Y. If you want to use LFSTweakS2 you need to use an older version of LFS (0.5V).

As described in swediish here.

no. LFS Mechanic is also a tweak. Its a freeware, no need for a license thing. You can only adjust weight, transmission type, engine size, horsepower, cylinders number, torque, and idle. thats all.
The one I got has the one where you can edit the height/width of the rim
That's enough talk of unapproved mods on this forum.
This thread is closed

LFS Tweak for Y
(160 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG