The online racing simulator
#26 - shim
if ya want a demo beta tester ill be happy to help where i can
Quote from CrazyICE :demo version will be available soon
i'm currently testing...

That also sounds very promising .
Quote from shim :if ya want a demo beta tester ill be happy to help where i can

Hey, that sounds good. Could you give me your icq ?? My app is ready to run. A bunch of work is done now...The client made some problems first but i solved all with a multithreaded solution.
#29 - shim
dont use ICQ, so check PM's for info
Quote from shim :dont use ICQ, so check PM's for info

Done
#31 - shim
aight, got it installed no problem and working fine so far..

is it possible to be able to change the auto broadcast presets on the server within the client?
All right please add the following commands to the server "admin.perm" file:

/p_dt
/p_sg
/p_30
/p_45
/pitlane

Sorry,but you can´t change the presets with the client yet. nice idea
#33 - shim
tis been added to the .perm file

edit, me server is mostly demo, but i do throw it up as S2 every so often.. so i can test both extensivly for you
Thank you very much i fixed a bug in the server app. In some cases all players on the LFS server were not synchronized with the client player list on a login. I will work on a new insim sync method for the client the next days.i got some great new ideas
#35 - shim
you got me email addy, so send all the updates ya want.. ill update me server as i get em..
When can we expect to see a public alpha?
Quote from Dygear :When can we expect to see a public alpha?

I hope to release it in the next weeks. the concept works at all but there is enough to do....and no new features until the base development works 100%
I optimized tons of code last night and fixed several bugs. i wrote a complete new filter method for the color codes and other char tags. What the hell means ^L ?? in the version yet, i made a space for ^L

Mein^vNick^aAUT = Mein|Nick*AUT

@shim: the new "exe" set is on the way........
Ahh, i see. Language tags.... thank you very much !

Bad Laasphe ?? Marburg
Quote from JogDive :Bad Laasphe ?? Marburg

jepp, BAD LA. City 8) :Handshake
#42 - shim
just installed, and had a lil prob with the new exe, but figured out how to fix it.. had to re-enable me admin account.. :P

also another idea.. being able to set the server password/options within the server side.. cause sometimes i like to have a PW on me server as soon as i throw it up cause i do get a few ppl in me server at times..
Quote from JogDive :
Mein^vNick^aAUT = Mein|Nick*AUT

hmmm... i know this example...
Quote from shim :just installed, and had a lil prob with the new exe, but figured out how to fix it.. had to re-enable me admin account.. :P

i think you deleted the "access.key" file. The userdatabase is only valid with its created key. If the key gets lost all account data are something like trash (Readme.txt). please make a backup in future. i used my first created accounts through all versions yet .strange......

and the rest you´ve written: Sorry, what do you mean exactly ??
Edit: Ahh, i see what u mean. hehe the first server sided app had all insim controls. but it was only a test base for the client development so i removed all. the server is only a "remote session manager" for LFS. I thought that nobody do changes without having a valid user account

Edit2: I create a password edit in the LFS server process start options.

Edit3: Ohh, hey guy i sent you a new version last night at 3 o´clock and the email adress i entered was wrong i got a bad response from my mail demon. The latest set is in your mail account yet
hey thats exactly what Im lookin for... would be great if you could make it public in the near future, or do you need a second tester?

But just another question:
Could you try to include an irc broadcast bot? That would make it a killer app.

Or I have to look for some inSim Gateway and code my own bot... Afaik there is some Gateway.. °.°
Yes, i´m able to build IRC based apps but.....i think it´s a nice idea but other things go first *noticed* Guys, i´m on 98% of the base development. Please give me a week or two for the first final release

there are many people who are looking for something like that.... but i don´t want to spread unfinished versions over the net.
We arrived 100% !!!

my fingers are bleeding...but i wrote the last open point of the base development. The client to client sync. I will send this version to all beta test mates today and hope to get no bad response from them.

Here comes a new pic:
Attached images
Handle_clients.PNG
Dude, awsome, can't wait for the release. With my own attemps failing (so far) I would love to see how a really works, in hopes to get a better idea for my own implamentation. If you need a mirror, or anyweb space, let me know.
Thank you Dygear!

what was the problem with your app design or your idea ?? lets do some brainstorming together. Don´t think too close in one way to solve a problem and never give up...read try read try.... Take a blank paper sheet and try to figure your ideas with logic and a pencil out. Then code your pseudo code

[Added]
Password edit for the server start process.

The first long test with the final version was very great. It runs so fast and stable. We got no errors at all. shim, how does it work on your side ??
ya said "basic coding" has finished, what do you want to code in addition?
[just curious about what's to come... ^^]

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG