The online racing simulator
Let's bet!
(87 posts, started )
Quote from Vykos69 :I bet, the patch will improve LFS again

lol, thats a safe bet. Safe bets are boring
a usable replay system ,because current system is a hell, uff when in lfs-spain leagues we need to see a penalty discusion in lap 45 :S , please Scawen , don't delay more replay system , a lot of people need it.
#53 - ndiw
errr.. more car for Demo Racer?
Quote from ndiw :errr.. more car for Demo Racer?

Definitely NO
#55 - vtx
I really hope for updates cockpits

April 2006 = gonna rock

Im curious what im going to play more, LFS or NK Pro? Only time will tell
Ok so here goes my bet. I don't know for sure so I'll post a few options. Note however that none of these can happen at the same time. It's either one or the other.
- A Formula 1
- A Prototype
- Better cockpits
- Better damage
- Better sounds
Can be ForceFeedback Shifter and clutch , properly implemented (include engine stall )
Whats about Engine Damage?
With flames, fire and much of smoke
engine failures would be good, make you think about your change up and down points

trouble is it would have to be consistent not like that in grandprix where it always felt a bit of a random number generator type formula, also not instant if you overrev but more of a cumlative effect of high revs, throttle, load on engine ( remember revs on the bbc by crammond, f3 engines, give them full throttle at low revs and kaboom) engine temp etc.
Hehe....Yes. Grand Prix was a little bit too random in this case

Another thing, which would be great is, to have sand/gras on the Track, when someone drove into the gravel and then back on the track. Could be Funny on some corners, where most people cut (Last Chicane Aston nation e.g.)
I guess they will release some screenshots of a new track layout and maybe a new car.
Also a large progress report will be posted.
Smell-o-vision! Burn that rubber
the iso thread got me thinking ... maybe well have bobs sets as the new defaults for a surprise
All road cars will have a Baby seat in the back and you will have to click on your seatbelt before the car will move

Who care's? lets just wait and see
Ariel ATOM
Quote from TRM.13 :Ariel ATOM

No way I would drive that piece of crap!

I bet on
-better event handling(the server would handle a session that contained warmup/happy hour/qual/warmup lap/race)
or
-engine heat handling
or
-a long track(maybe westhill long), everybody wanted a nordschliefe style track
or
-new race class car(I hope for XRG GTS)

but I would be happy only with the tuned tyre physics
nurburgring like, would be great ... but i'm waiting for skinnable tyres ...

(I mean, writing on tyres (michelin, bridgestone ) ...
Quote from Bob Smith :Smell-o-vision! Burn that rubber

OMG, I had that thought just earlier today and wanted to post it, but I didn't have time! That's so weird
I pray for removing the FWD ownage of the RWD cars...
Whatever the surprise is, I'm already looking forward to the tyre and aero updates. Very interested in giving them a spin.
Exactly, me too! I am REALLY pumped about the currrent high nose setups being useless MOOHOOHHahaha, no more nose in the air idiocy!
#72 - Jakg
no!!!! ive just realised that i have to go to Germany in a weeks time for a week! somebody better PM me if i miss the patch!
I won't be here when it comes out either (if it comes next week). Good part is, if there is a week passed, then the number of people downloading will drop, and maybe I'll get the file quicker
Quote from sgt.flippy :I won't be here when it comes out either (if it comes next week). Good part is, if there is a week passed, then the number of people downloading will drop, and maybe I'll get the file quicker

yeeees... instead of DL for 5 min u might get to wait a few days and then DL for 4,5 min... Score!

won't be here either :/
Quote from Jakg :no!!!! ive just realised that i have to go to Germany in a weeks time for a week! somebody better PM me if i miss the patch!

I'll PM you. And I write it in such a way so as to make you explode with jealousy

Let's bet!
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG