The online racing simulator
12 Hours of Kyoto GP: Qualifying
Q2 Results:

Q1 Results:

Q1 Replays: here

If you have any protests to make re: qualifying conduct, please place them here in the following format:

Your team number:
Protested team's number:
Time of incident:
Description of incident:

Please DO NOT protest people for cutting/hitting poles. We are investigating every fast lap for cutting. Thanks.
#2 - scipy
Your team number: 01
Protested team's number: 12
Time of incident: last minute of the qual session.
Description of incident: blatant disrespect for the person on the hotlap and consequent ruining of that hotlap. (just before the chicane the guy slows down _ON_ the racing line).
-
(BenjiMC) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : We are investigating all laps for cutting. You don't need to post these.
Quote from scipy :Your team number: 01
Protested team's number: 12
Time of incident: last minute of the qual session.
Description of incident: blatant disrespect for the person on the hotlap and consequent ruining of that hotlap. (just before the chicane the guy slows down _ON_ the racing line).

Analysis: The #12 car seemed unaware of the approaching #01 car (not using minimap/mirrors) until the very last second. Already off the pace (124mph), the driver of the #12 broke more than 10m early, directly on the racing line as the #01 approached the oval chicane. While he was safely out of the way by the time the #01 reached him, the #01 was forced to take evasive action and spun in avoidance.

Judgement: #12 loses its fastest clean lap from this session.
Official Q1 results posted in OP (barring further protests).
One mistake. A. Ristic #41 is driving for Serbian Racers

So I guess all laps that are not counted are not valid... so many of them it seems. Our last one, fastest one, was clean
Fixed, thanks!
@ scipy: sorry, i saw you on the map but kinda misjudged your speed . i promise it wont happen again
Hm..., where is my time for SERT?

EDIT: Warm up lap (YouTube)... Not fair...
#9 - CSF
I take it #38 clips a cone?
Quote from CSF :I take it #38 clips a cone?

Yeah, unfortunately. Didn't manage to get in a clean lap.
Quote from Bawbag :Why isn't that fair? The admins clearly say that if you hit a cone anywhere the lap is invalid.

I know, rules need edit...
To clarify how these poles are used in our decision making as admins:
1) If a team hits one of the poles during qualification, that lap will be void and removed from their fastest lap.

I dont see what needs to be changed, in HLVC if your last sector is invalid the next lap is also invalidated....
Np.
#15 - CSF
Your team number: 38
Protested team's number: 40
Time of incident: 20mins in Turn one.
Description of incident: #40 comes out of the pits and proceeds to drive slowly on the racing line. #38 comes up behind on flying lap and 40 does not move off line causing 38 to swerve around and hit the wall. Very dangerous and rather poor driving in our eyes.
nesrulz, I'll re-watch it when I get home tonight, but I'm pretty sure you also had contact with a pole on your hotlap.
Quote from CSF :Your team number: 38
Protested team's number: 40
Time of incident: 20mins in Turn one.
Description of incident: #40 comes out of the pits and proceeds to drive slowly on the racing line. #38 comes up behind on flying lap and 40 does not move off line causing 38 to swerve around and hit the wall. Very dangerous and rather poor driving in our eyes.

#40's fastest lap from Q1 will be removed due to careless entry of the track after leaving the pits.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :nesrulz, I'll re-watch it when I get home tonight, but I'm pretty sure you also had contact with a pole on your hotlap.

Hm, damn, I am.
Sry my fault.
Quote from nesrulz :Hm..., where is my time for SERT?

EDIT: Warm up lap (YouTube)... Not fair...

Quote from DeadWolfBones :nesrulz, I'll re-watch it when I get home tonight, but I'm pretty sure you also had contact with a pole on your hotlap.

Confirmed, lap is void. Regardless if the pole is still standing, you did had contact with the pole, which btw was not in your warm up lap, but in your qualifying hotlap, Nesrulz.
Yeah, same pole (same way), and in warm up lap, and in HL lap.
Sry again.
Quote from AppiePils :#40's fastest lap from Q1 will be removed due to careless entry of the track after leaving the pits.

Sorry, but we really must object this ruling!

I ask you kindly to look at the braking point of car #38 in that lap! He missed it for whole 50meters!!! Hey, we are talking about 50 meters, do you know how much is that?!

If he did apply his brakes on time he would pass clearly with out interference, on the inside, because our driver [car #40] when he saw fast car went for a late braking (even latter than car #38) to go to outside of the corner to give room for car #38 to have a clean run through the corner... If he [car #40], in that time, swept across the track on the right side it would be dangerous and reckless, and there would be a possibility that none of the cars would make the corner! This was very reasonable decision from our driver!

As I personally see it "very dangerous and rather poor driving" was on the other side

Don't be scared when you see other cars on track when you are on your quick one... this is qualifying and not hotlapping
Quote from Dragonmen :Sorry, but we really must object this ruling!

I ask you kindly to look at the braking point of car #38 in that lap! He missed it for whole 50meters!!! Hey, we are talking about 50 meters, do you know how much is that?!

If he did apply his brakes on time he would pass clearly with out interference, on the inside, because our driver [car #40] when he saw fast car went for a late braking (even latter than car #38) to go to outside of the corner to give room for car #38 to have a clean run through the corner... If he [car #40], in that time, swept across the track on the right side it would be dangerous and reckless, and there would be a possibility that none of the cars would make the corner! This was very reasonable decision from our driver!

As I personally see it "very dangerous and rather poor driving" was on the other side

Don't be scared when you see other cars on track when you are on your quick one... this is qualifying and not hotlapping

#40 enters the track without checking who is coming from behind. When #40 gets blue flagged by #38, based on the sudden car movements, #40 suddenly realizes that #40 is in the path of the faster car of #38 (while being blue flagged). Instead of taking the inside lane, and leaving the race line open for the faster car, #40 still picks the race line while slowing down. Yes, #40 brakes later, but all harm is done already. This is an example of lack of situational awareness.

Protest denied, penalty sustained.
Quote from AppiePils :#40 enters the track without checking who is coming from behind. When #40 gets blue flagged by #38, based on the sudden car movements, #40 suddenly realizes that #40 is in the path of the faster car of #38 (while being blue flagged). Instead of taking the inside lane, and leaving the race line open for the faster car, #40 still picks the race line while slowing down. Yes, #40 brakes later, but all harm is done already. This is an example of lack of situational awareness.

Protest denied, penalty sustained.

With all due respect,
What "sudden car movements" ?

And you can not state that #40 driver did not check who is coming from behind... he did and he made judgment that #38 is far enough to make safe pass on the inside of the corner and not before it for which our driver would need to suddenly go to the far right side which would even more confuse driver behind. This judgment would be 100% correct and safe if the guy from behind applied his brakes on time... Once again, it was braking on 50m mark and not on 100m as it should be!
Why he did not do it? Don't tell me that it is because he saw a car ahead of him... I'll say once again - this is not hotlapping.

I just state that he would have a really clean line if he did apply his brakes in time which he for a big margin did not do it...

It is fine to stay with your ruling... Because we can do better on 2nd qualy.

But be advised to stick to it in the future situations, because, as I see it, this is a recipe how to make someone lose his fastest lap... just go down on him (on one of your crappy laps for example), apply your brakes very late, even if there is no contact and even if the guy in front saw you and tried everything he could to give you room, you will blame it all on him and he will lose fastest lap...
I'm not saying #38 did this on purpose, don't get me wrong! But someone might...

Best Regards,
Milan
Results updated in the OP.
One more thing, allow me to say sorry to #28 Sonicrealms because they did lose that chance for a quick lap even if we don't feel responsible for it...

Not to add more into it, but it is not like you have lost some excellent split for you guys to be angry on us...

Stay well!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG