The online racing simulator
I'm pretty sure he'll have himself banned in ~2 weeks.
...When you turn into G!NhO
You know you've played too much lfs when you 4 month old g25 has no leather left on the top.

Oh and G!NHO stfu you're worse than me.
Quote from Luke.S :Oh and G!NHO stfu you're worse than me.

wtf am i doing wrong now?!?
Quote from mcintyrej :
You know when you've played too much LFS and been on Vent at the same time when you use Push-To-Talk to say something to your parents who are in the room.

Aye, I do that far too often.
You know you've played too much LFS when road till market feels like driving on fern bay.
You know you've played too much LFS when you rev your vacuum cleaner. 1800 watts of raw power
You know you've played too much LFS when your looking for a macro to make your Smart shift faster.
when... you go on msn to chat and start every reply with T! I do it all the time! so used to chatting in lfs i got the T syndrome!
when you knew that this thread existed and digged it up again
You know you've played too much LFS when even you start play LFS you want to sleep. I hate that!
if you are asking for xfg in a car shop
you know youve played too much lfs when you stake out a mini bl1 at on the driving range at the golf course where i work and time myself in the marshall buggy
When you remember when this thread started.
When u acttualy revise this very old thread that alreadu died.

And when u want to click the ban button when some asd in traffic nearly rams u
Quote :You know you've played too much LFS when:

After a race has finished, you expect to hear 'Shift+R! Restart plz!' on the radio
Or expect to hear 'Blue flag! Move over noob' on the radio during a race

DK

loooooooooooooooooooooool
Die.
Quote from jimaxx :Die.

I was just about to play LFS, but if you can die by playing it too much I might just go and masturbate instead, at least you can only go blind doing that.
Oh that reminds me of an excellent lol moment today...We put the best note in a mate's homework journal (signed by year head and parents weekly!) (reffered to as Jack X for anonymity) :

"Just wondering why Jack gets so much homework? He spent 3 hours yesterday doing homework from "masturbation class", on top of his other homework. Are all students spending this long at homework?

Thanks, Mrs. X"

Journals are signed on a Friday, so this should prove interesting Best thing is it's an all-boys school
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I was just about to play LFS, but if you can die by playing it too much I might just go and masturbate instead, at least you can only go blind doing that.

you gamepad must be real funky and stiky, heh you perv, i bet you do it while racing
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Oh that reminds me of an excellent lol moment today...We put the best note in a mate's homework journal (signed by year head and parents weekly!) (reffered to as Jack X for anonymity) :

"Just wondering why Jack gets so much homework? He spent 3 hours yesterday doing homework from "masturbation class", on top of his other homework. Are all students spending this long at homework?

Thanks, Mrs. X"

Journals are signed on a Friday, so this should prove interesting Best thing is it's an all-boys school

Wow - some homework I'd enjoy
Quote from CSU1 :you gamepad must be real funky and stiky, heh you perv, i bet you do it while racing

I can't drive with one hand like most wheel users, my knobs require constant adjustments otherwise I just end up having a nasty accident.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I can't drive with one hand like most wheel users, my knobs require constant adjustments otherwise I just end up having a nasty accident.

ya could juggle from hand to hand.
You know You've played too much LFS when you see a flipped car on the road and try to flip him on the tyres again.

You know you've played too much LFS when...
(494 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG