The online racing simulator
PERKELE! Any finnish guys (or gals) from Turku?
Hoi, you Finnish out there on the tracks

Sorry for the rude thread-title, but thats the only suomi (well, now thats two) word I know.

This weekend my favourite ex-girlfriend moved to Turku as an exchange student for nine months to study biology. Now I just wanted to know if there are some guys in here i have to protect her from :P
Beware Of Admkirk!!!!!11
I wouldn't be worried of the guys from Turku.... after all, they're almost Swedish... :P
Quote from Qurpiz :I wouldn't be worried of the guys from Turku.... after all, they're almost Swedish... :P

Oh, if it is like this, let me rephrase my last sentence:

Now I just wanted to know if there are some guys in here i have to protect from her :P
hoe dats a leet avatar. thats sub-richuk talent u have there. great stuff
I'll be sure to tell my friends in Turku
Urgent message to any Finns here - send me Airut CD's!

Please? They're such a great band
Is your girlfriend blonde? I banged some Austrian girl yesterday.

Just joking.

Quote from Fragmatic :Urgent message to any Finns here - send me Airut CD's!

Please? They're such a great band

Ever played Finnish Defence Forces Mod for Operation Flashpoint? Most of the people know the band because the mod's soundtrack is composed by Airut.
I've never heard of such a band :o

Ok, I've never heard of the Finnish Defence Forces Mod either... actually I don't think I've heard much of Operation Flashpoint either, though I've probably seen the name somewhere
!
Quote from deggis :Is your girlfriend blonde? I banged some Austrian girl yesterday.

Just joking.

He, she is my favourite EX-girlfriend, so you could bang her as much as you want... as long as you send me the vids :P

EDIT: And shes a redhead, though, as you know the gals, that may change quickly...

Quote from deggis :
Ever played Finnish Defence Forces Mod for Operation Flashpoint? Most of the people know the band because the mod's soundtrack is composed by Airut.

That mod was so great! Lengthened the life of my OFP copy by a few months
Quote from Batterypark :I've never heard of such a band :o

Maybe I meant people who already know the band, knows it because of that game and that mod.

Quote :Ok, I've never heard of the Finnish Defence Forces Mod either... actually I don't think I've heard much of Operation Flashpoint either, though I've probably seen the name somewhere

No kaapissako oot eläny, jollet ikinä ole ko. pelistä kuullu?

Quote from ColeusRattus :He, she is my favourite EX-girlfriend

Oops. Maybe I should learn to read.
Quote from deggis :Ever played Finnish Defence Forces Mod for Operation Flashpoint? Most of the people know the band because the mod's soundtrack is composed by Airut.

That's how I heard of them

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG