The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Kryten :That's nothing, my right nipple has always been able to pick up Jazz Fm.

ROFL classic Red Dwarf

I'm well, thanks, Susan
Quote from The General Lee :Way to bring the thread down. I'm off to jump off a bridge.

Can I have your car after you kill yourself? :P
lol, there are so many funny posts that I'll take a lot of time choosing which one to put in my sig
Quote from bbman :Silly boy, didn't you learn from the iPod that twisting knobs is so yesterday? You just gently run your finger over it clockwise!

nah, it's now suction sensitive.
Rofl, why is the first rar 11 times viewed, 2 and 3 six times and the last one 7 times? I think some people didn't get it..
Quote from sgt.flippy :Rofl, why is the first rar 11 times viewed, 2 and 3 six times and the last one 7 times? I think some people didn't get it..

I guess 6 people did and 5 didn't.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Just had the most winrar /b/ thread, got a motivator to |--------------------| this long

It's so big I don't think the forum would take kindly to it, and it won't even fit as a single RAR. Had to split it into 4 of 'em

Haha, that was epic!

A sad wallaby.
OMG hes on the phone
Attached images
147695558_21641.jpg

Hehe...
well, actually I feel sorry for Massa and Ferrari but I just think that pic is totally priceless
-
(Jonas8431) DELETED by Jonas8431
Lawl
HAHAHAHAHA , i saw it in "LIVE" the race , and that moment wass Totaly Epic for ferrari

CRY FERRARI CRY ; muahahahahahah
Not really funny to laugh at someones misfortune like that
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Not really funny to laugh at someones misfortune like that

In fact I agree but I think you missed my white text
No, I did see it. I was refering more to the others, but hey

Not saying that laughing at someone's misfortunes can't be funny (someone falling over for example is often very funny), however when people have spent millions, months and years of effort and practise, it's just not funny anymore.
What happend there actually?
Basically, at the last corner, Hamilton was 6th, Massa won. This means that Massa was to win the WDC.

However, Glock was very slow, and span or skidded, or whatever. Hamilton passed him on what was basically the last 500 yards of track, to take 5th place and the WDC.

The Ferrari crew were cheering, until they noticed their monitors which obviously showed Hamilton finishing in 5th.

Ow lol, that's really awesome.
What's the bet Glock let Hamilton win just to piss off Ferrari
Even though I think it was out of Glocks hands, they came through the ranks toghether to reach F1, so obviously he would be less bothered by seeing Lewis going by him.

Though I can say I lol'd at the Massa's because they shouldn't have been stupid enough to celebrate before checking the monitors.
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG