The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
Haha, Ficisella crumbling into pieces as usual
Quote from Calvinaquino :What makes me mad is that all Felippe can do is stay in the lead, while Hamilton can overtake other cars to gain points...

Massa should have done better through the rest of the season then
i expected to see hamilton doing what glock did :P
Vettel winna? ya please!
Quote from JohnUK89 :Massa should have done better through the rest of the season then

You know it was Ferrari's messes that screwed up Massa
this stream is btw like a relief compared to german coverage done by RTL (burn in hell)

They give you so many commercial breaks you want to throw up in no time...
Look at Lewis' tires...

There's a word that keeps repeating in my head. "China...China..."
Quote from Calvinaquino :You know it was Ferrari's messes that screwed up Massa

You know it was the FIA's screw ups that messed up Lewis?
Yo.. Brazilians.. MassaCheer=. HamiBoo=SUCK. Cheering your hero is great, but I've never heard anything so pathetic as booing every time Hami or one of his family goes on the screen. Geez, that's a really pants mindset.
Quote from SamH :Yo.. Brazilians.. MassaCheer=. HamiBoo=SUCK. Cheering your hero is great, but I've never heard anything so pathetic as booing every time Hami or one of his family goes on the screen. Geez, that's a really pants mindset.

It's great to hear the crowd cheering, even if it is for Massa! But booing Lewis...that's just idiotic.
Quote from SamH :Yo.. Brazilians.. MassaCheer=. HamiBoo=SUCK. Cheering your hero is great, but I've never heard anything so pathetic as booing every time Hami or one of his family goes on the screen. Geez, that's a really pants mindset.

you obviously never watched football then
the second and final round of pit stops are coming, everyone has to put in enough fuel for some 30 odd laps~ hope Lewis would make his tyres last...
Quote from andybarsblade :You know it was the FIA's screw ups that messed up Lewis?

Never said anything about Lewis screwng himself. I am just saying that because of Ferrari, Massa can't do much but to hope Lewis finishes ina much lower position than him.
Quote from N I K I :you obviously never watched football then

No ive never seen a football match where the crowd boo a players family
Quote from N I K I :you obviously never watched football then

Correct. It's pants and its fans behave without any honour at all, and what I USUALLY enjoy about F1 (and my other fave sport, rugby, actually) is that it is USUALLY followed by people who are above that. Except in Brazil, apparently. And Italy and Spain, I guess.

I'm not HamiBooing. I'm MassaCheering!
(In fact i find Hamilton an Excelent driver)

Quote from SamH :Correct. It's pants and its fans behave without any honour at all, and what I USUALLY enjoy about F1 (and my other fave sport, rugby, actually) is that it is USUALLY followed by people who are above that. Except in Brazil, apparently. And Italy and Spain, I guess.

I agree. I hate football. When there is a game near where i live, at the end there is allways police working to stop the idiots. And my cousin almost became one victim last week.
Quote from Calvinaquino :I'm not HamiBooing. I'm MassaCheering!

And good on ya!

Massa is an excellent driver no question when he gets his head right untouchable
Quote from Calvinaquino :I'm not HamiBooing. I'm MassaCheering!

I'm listening to the people in the stands.
Did any of you ITV viewers see that Abbey advert? That confirms F1 drivers are made out of plastic.
Quote from SamH :Damn!

Almost? Damn!

(Joke, joke! Sorry!) +1 for not liking football fans. I like playing it, though.
I waiting for Allen to do his 'Hungary 2006' act on Hamilton.

I've just realised how much I like Interlagos, it has a stadium like, almost Brands Hatch atmosphere.

And its confirmed to be on championship 'till 2014.
Vettel, Kubica and Alonso are doing very well. I expect to see them fighting for the lead in '09.
You guys are lucky! The brazilian comentator is an ASSHOLE. arroganto fool shall feel the power of the dark side.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG