The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Waiting for a roflercoaster?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I don't think it's my little brain that S14 was so interested in.

I think next time you should choose your quotes more wisely, because you are either in the shit bed club, the running away quickly and sleeping club, or the wanting me to be in your bed club. Personally I hope it's not the last one, S14 is the only one for me, we are going to have little baby internets together.

looool Call me for the wedding

Pity some people just don't have sense of hummor here
Quote from Shadowww :Waiting for a roflercoaster?

I got a LOL STEAMROLLER o_o

Attached images
Steamloller.gif
-
(sgt.flippy) DELETED by SamH : Not right
-
(S14 DRIFT) DELETED by SamH : Not right
damn...I bet somebody will tell you to remove that pic in 3..2..1...
TAKE THAT SHIT OFF!!!
Quote from Inouva :Reported , sorry s14

Sorry but you are just way too uptight.

hope thats not offending anyone

People take everything so serious nowadays. I read that a man was arrested and harrassed for taking pictures of his kids playing. And you, Inouva, could be one of those people harrassing the dad.

Oh noes.

You harrased me, I will report you as well!

Besides, much worse has been posted in this thread.
Quote from hrtburnout :People take everything so serious nowadays. I read that a man was arrested and harrassed for taking pictures of his kids playing. And you, Inouva, could be one of those people harrassing the dad.

Over here a guy was sentenced a fine AND 3 years in jail... Because he was out at night fishing for eals (or however you write that), with a fake fish bait... If he used a worm or something it would have been okay.. But at night it apparantly is illegal to use fake bait..
Oh dear. He posted boobs :rolleyes:
Quote from sgt.flippy :I think it's about the one without boobs..

It's all the same to Rob. I did try to warn you all but the thread was deleted by a mod for spam.
Inouva is weird and always will stay like that.

ROFLBROTHEL! Classic stuff, on a more serious note...Inouva is going into shock, someone get me 50cc's of sense of humour STAT!
All aboard the gender failboat.

On a clearer note, there's no girls on the internet, just men and transvestites.
Wait, wasn't he supposed to be a girl?

You never actually believed that she was a girl? Cmon, this is the internets. Lol 'Sides, look at how he types and talks, that's not a girly way. >.>
Internet is serious buisness.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Wait, wasn't he supposed to be a girl?

You never actually believed that she was a girl? Cmon, this is the internets. Lol 'Sides, look at how he types and talks, that's not a girly way. >.>

Never believed in the first place. Posted a boy picture's and then telling us that it was his boyfriend bla bla bla bla.

But hey, my girlfriend has internet . And is also a member on a girl(ish) forum.

My sis played lfs on my license

TVE, dude wtf. remove link please it really disgusting. Even I cant take that man.
Tbh, I don't know why people do that in this kind of situation. I know that some moronic teenage/early 20's guys like to pretend to be girls on the internet, why they do this I do not know, maybe they just like messing with people's feelings, lying and tricking But this is a forum for people who play LFS, not like you have a reason to lie about that. Maybe he wanted some attention.

Besides, isn't the first rule of internet is don't trust anyone you don't know?
Edit : WTF TVE YOU MORON LOL
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Never believed in the first place. Posted a boy picture's and then telling us that it was his boyfriend bla bla bla bla.

But hey, my girlfriend has internet . And is also a member on a girl(ish) forum.

My sis played lfs on my license

Well , if you have a boyfriend and dont let put the gender and pic , or whatever For ppl who add you in msn for talk , is totalin annoying , many ppl add me into msn sinse i put i wass a woman and is realy a crap , so that why y put in every profie i am a man , just to avoid that type of person

And the pic wass totaly out of place , nothing more
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG