The online racing simulator
connect timed out
(15 posts, started )
connect timed out
i was unable to play lfs a few days ago because of this error and i reinstalled lfs and it got fixed after 1 day and now it is happening again. i am unable to play on any lfs server or even host my own server. if this is happening because of the ddos attack then plz inform me or any way this can be fixed
There is no such problem right now. Can you try again? It would also be better if you share your game version and the photo of the error you receive here.
idk how to send a pic and i have tried many times and the game version is 0.7E14
it would always get stuck at connecting to host and then there will be a pop up of connect timed out
Quote from donutlord :it would always get stuck at connecting to host and then there will be a pop up of connect timed out

So, can you download a VPN and try connecting? This should fix the connectivity issue.
wait what? i cant connect to 2 servers lcs cruise server and mrc bmw 1
but i can somehow connect to the server u r on????
idk what vpn to use but i saw that i can connect to servers except the servers in the netherland which includes lcs mrc and AA blackwood
it seems that i cannot connect to any server located in the netherlands
this is somthing that admins should see because i think that it is only affecting the servers on the netherlands
OK, as far as I understand, the problem may be related to your internet. Because you were able to join Turkish servers. The developer team can review this issue. Or before examining this forum, you may need to try to connect to European servers with VPN.

If you can connect with VPN, there is no error in the game. The problem will be related to your internet provider.
Ok. The problem is with your internet. I have already given you the necessary information. You can share the latest status here.
** Best answer **
I think I may know the reason and I have made a change. Please let us know if you can connect now.
thank you i can connect now

connect timed out
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG