39.png
40.png
41.png
42.png
43.png
44.png
45.png
siii mia morrrrr
menuda joya, que ganas de probarlo! tengo dd a ver que tal la físicas, la vd que en la mayoria de los gt3 son buenísimas
hope this one doesn't have mouse click shifting sounds
vas a hacer una version de calle?
THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE BEAST! HANDLING/Downforce ON POINT! Had great fun using that in Just a Ride!
I love the car, however. I put it in a race with the other GT3 cars around Westhill International, and the AI with this car seems to lap almost 3 seconds faster than the others. Is there a little BOP issue with this mod?
you're probably racing the old generation GT3s (FERA 488 GT3, ARDO G8 GT3 LSM and POCHETE 118 GT3).

this car has BoP with the new generation GT3s (PROTECH 92 GT3 and ADDA 8R GT3 EVO II). Smile
Quote from CarlosSainz55 :you're probably racing the old generation GT3s (FERA 488 GT3, ARDO G8 GT3 LSM...

Hi Carlos, really appreciate all the GT3 you give us. Can we expect, if it's wasn't plan, to have at least a Fera BOP to fit? Thank you
Great mod! I would adjust taillight brightness (brake lights, turn signals, reverse) a bit and it would be golden!
Quote from _zastava :Great mod! I would adjust taillight brightness (brake lights, turn signals...

fixed Smile
Bom trabalho Carlos! I just came here to say this is one of the best mods i've tried. Great driving, looks, default setup, all lights are working properly and look great, (...). Well done! 4/5 stars for animation (missing the wiper!) 6/5 stars to everything else.
Yes, animated wiper is very important in LFS Confused
If it was very important it wouldn't be 4/5 but less. The wiper is a minor detail.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG