The online racing simulator
Škoda Ferat Vampire (Škoda 110 Super Sport)
One legendary Czechoslovakian vehicle I've been working on on-and-off for last two years, attempting to recreate my favourite 'movie car' from 1981 (the car was originally made as a single prototype in 1971 called Škoda 110 Super Sport, although years later the car was modified for its role in a Czechoslovakian horror movie). The specs are rather humble for a car with 'SuperSport' in its name, but can be fun to drive nonetheless. Just make sure you don't drive this car for too long, otherwise you might suffer from anaemia Wink

It will take several months/years before it reaches the state when it can be publicly released, but at least this way I can motivate myself to work on it more so I can brag about it here afterwards.

And of course once the 'Ferat' version is done, I intend to make also the original Škoda 110 Super Sport prototype from 1971 Smile

Model source: https://sketchfab.com/3d-model ... dd6af4fe7bde81b2c9c2e9d57
Attached images
ferat.jpg
Small progress report:

Added a very early version of the additional front headlight reflectors as they were used during the Škoda Rallye scenes in the movie.

Also added a subtle grille between the cabin and the rear wing, which was used in the movie as well (the car stored in the Škoda museum in Mladá Boleslav however has this element removed).

Short-term plan is to improve quality of the four front reflectors and have a look at the rear lights as well (the movie version of the car featured rear lights from the modernised Škoda 742, which is not yet reflected in this model). Later I'd like to have a look at the car's interior, which is extremely basic at the moment.
Attached images
ferat240830b.jpg
ferat240830a.jpg
ferat240830c.jpg
Wasn't even aware of this car. Very interesting design and engineering by Skoda. Will you make a faster version?
4wd 1500 hp plz
Quote from LE_TANCKER :Wasn't even aware of this car. Very interesting design and engineering by Skoda. Will you make a faster version?

This car will come in two variants - the original prototype design with 54 kW of power and the movie version (this mod) with 76,5 kW. Both are accurate replicas of given vehicle configurations. Currently I don't intend to release any fantasy specifications of this car.
Looking forward to this! The original prototype is in my opinion one of the coolest Škoda designs, together with a 1935 Popular Special Sport Coupé.

Also looking forward to the simulation of the engine. Tried to tune a very similar one myself (as it is an engine from 110 L Rallye) but my best result has more torque than it should.
Quote from michal 1279 :This car will come in two variants - the original prototype design with 54 kW of...

I am....🫤 i have a ferat obj as well was going to do a GTR version with widened body and a SAAB engine

Edit* wow u even using the same link nvmmmmmm , looking forward to see ur machine..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG