The online racing simulator
Stupid Signs
(60 posts, started )
That comedian bloke . . You know the one . . thingy . .whatsisname . . Forces sweetheart . . . Does Sincerella. God, I can picture him in my head . . . .names on the tip of my toungue . . . JIM DAVIDSON . . . HAHA.

He got done by so many times by cameras on the M4 that he used double jeapoardy in court to try and get him off. Saying that it was the same journey and that he was speeding the entire time, so how can he get done for the same crime over and over again.

The courts didnt' buy it and took his licence away.
sorry
Quote from Funnybear :He got done by so many times by cameras on the M4 that he used double jeapoardy in court to try and get him off. Saying that it was the same journey and that he was speeding the entire time, so how can he get done for the same crime over and over again.

The courts didnt' buy it and took his licence away.

HAHAHAHA:something
Seriously...

This is bloody common sense!
#56 - Jakg
Quote from spsamsp :Seriously...

This is bloody common sense!

its actually not a bad idea
wow, your internet explorer looks overloaded like hell... I guess I know why I'm using firefox
Get Firefox -> http://ie7.com
Quote from wheel4hummer :Do they actually think that people take this sign seriously? illepall

I saw a sign similar to this in Scotland reading something like 'Police helicopter traffic enforcement'

Stupid Signs
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG