The Link for the replay is below

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/161517/l.spr
#2 - Jakg
what do you mean by "a custom website?"
Quote from Jakg :what do you mean by "a custom website?"

a website however they'd like

sorry but itll have ads on it and choice of domain name between .tk or .co.nr
#4 - Jakg
Well .tk and .co.nr are both free, and "however they like" will probably be Freewebs - so what's stopping them doing it themselves?
#5 - SamH
I think this is actually a really good idea. I've not looked at the replay yet, to see if I think I could do some good stuff with it, but I think you should set some parameters. For example:-
  1. The movie must run between 45 seconds and 1min30
  2. The movie can be in 320x240 or 640x480 resolution. No others accepted
  3. The movie must ONLY use footage from the included SPR. Any footage from anything else will result in disqualification.
  4. Music is optional, any style
  5. The competition deadline is 11:30pm [insert date of your choice] GMT and links to fully uploaded movies must be submitted by that date/time.
  6. Votes for the winning movie will be taken by poll from forum members, starting once the deadline has passed (I think I can add that later for you)
That's all I can think of for now. PS: Can't download the file. Did you try attaching it to the forum?
#6 - Davo
Quote from SamH :I think this is actually a really good idea. I've not looked at the replay yet, to see if I think I could do some good stuff with it, but I think you should set some parameters. For example:-
  3. The movie must ONLY use footage from the included SPR. Any footage from anything else will result in disqualification.
  5. The competition deadline is 11:30pm [insert date of your choice] GMT and links to fully uploaded movies must be submitted by that date/time.
  6. Votes for the winning movie will be taken by poll from forum members, starting once the deadline has passed (I think I can add that later for you)
That's all I can think of for now. PS: Can't download the file. Did you try attaching it to the forum?

Aww, no widescreen? 640x400 would be nice

Can demo users upload attachments? Here it is attached anyway.
Attached files
l.spr - 1.4 MB - 215 views
demo users can upload flies but i used up all 2.00mb
Quote from SamH :I think this is actually a really good idea. I've not looked at the replay yet, to see if I think I could do some good stuff with it, but I think you should set some parameters. For example:-

good rules, they will be the rules for now
#9 - Jakg
Quote from shaun463 :demo users can upload flies but i used up all 2.00mb

zip it? make it into a series of 1.95 Mb rar's?
#10 - SamH
The replay goes OOS, Shaun. That means it goes out of sync and stops playing after about a second. Are you using Tweak or Mechanik or something like that to change settings? Replays won't work if you use those
Yes, I believe he does. None* of the replays he has posted have worked yet because of it.

*maybe one
#12 - SamH
Ahh! Yes, actually, I remember seeing one once before that went OOS.

Shaun, lead ry mips.. no usey add-ons when sendy replays.
i dont use any add ons when i post replays

ill have a look i posted it on Chris758's computer now im on my dads
(mines 11 years old)

EDIT : i get a oos error too illepall
It could be LFS version.
#16 - Jakg
they are both compatbile - your DEFINATELY running something dodgy like the Slickmod
Quote from Jakg :they are both compatbile - your DEFINATELY running something dodgy like the Slickmod

im not!!!!!!!!!illepallillepallillepallillepallillepall
Movie Competition
Prize: read other thread

the aim is to make the best movie possible!! not out of a replay!!!!!
#19 - Jakg
out of my 2.4 GB collection of LFS movies, the STCC broadcasts, "This Is S2", "Just Racing" and DoN's Slo-Mo videos are the best
You forgot yamakawa's UF1 videos.
make one not suggest me one!
you are rgiht we should make good videos . just be patient.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#23 - d6nn
Quote from Jakg :out of my 2.4 GB collection of LFS movies, the STCC broadcasts, "This Is S2", "Just Racing" and DoN's Slo-Mo videos are the best

where can i get that ''this is s2''

''just racing'', ''racing for the win'' and gazeta movies
Shaun, you got my idea =) but I suggest my explain of this.

Videoclips competition - only using mpr or spr
Only 15 - 60 seconds long
If possible to use own mpr or spr files, have to upload them too as in attachments
Anything else? well, winner chooses next time any idea, which includes all rules what have added.

And one more time, EXCELLENT IDEA hehe!

Movie Competition
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG