The online racing simulator
Is Kid ever allowed back?
(56 posts, started )
Is Kid actually perma-banned or will he be allowed back one day?

Nothing I've read lately has made me smile the way his posts used to.

(except for a breif conversation with Shotglass)
(and the Test patch)
(ok there are still SOME good things)
He revealed things about the game which were meant to stay hidden. Have a guess?:banghead: Are you on :drugs:?
Sorry mate, just had some bad news in my family, I'm not always so harsh.
Sorry to hear, hope all gets better
Cheers! Nothing REALLY bad, but I'm gonna smash my Step-Dads face in when I get hold of him:chair::grumpy:
hopefully never

and you never answerd to my last post on ears !
On the whole, KiD is alright, it's just those moments when he oversteps the mark, we can't tolerate it. I can't see him changing to not do that anymore.
Quote from Shotglass :and you never answerd to my last post on ears !

I plan to, it's just that some research is required first!

(Some of it can be shot down right now but I need more weight to my blathering to make it of utmost effectiveness!)

Quote from Bob Smith :On the whole, KiD is alright, it's just those moments when he oversteps the mark, we can't tolerate it. I can't see him changing to not do that anymore.

So? There's less-generally-tollerable people around that get off with a slap on the wrist

KiD has been part of the community (for better or worse depending where you sit) for ages and contributed a lot. His colorful tirades are sorely missed... It seems awfully harsh to give him the eternal boot, for things that are arguably not that severe. It's not like he was on forum parole before or anything.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :So? There's less-generally-tollerable people around that get off with a slap on the wrist

KiD has been part of the community (for better or worse depending where you sit) for ages and contributed a lot. His colorful tirades are sorely missed... It seems awfully harsh to give him the eternal boot, for things that are arguably not that severe. It's not like he was on forum parole before or anything.

hm lets see
- leaking beta tester info coverd by the nda he most certainly had ... twice
- insulting other forum members
i dont see him comming back
Twice?
afaik he leaked the engine sound editor and he posted the link to the unfinished lfs shop (which iirc was what got him banned)
Aww please let Kid back in! I'm his fan.... mmmm sort of.
Im also a fan of his gfx skills, so he should be back - he has lost some of his honor from the devs though, thus he will have to get used to being a member as anyone else.
There's other stuff went on we're not going to discuss here, believe me one funny post every three months is nowhere near compensation for the hassle caused and the people insulted.
Quote from ORION :Im also a fan of his gfx skills,

I'm a fan of his gf's skills too.

Oh, gfx...
#17 - Don
Quote from Shotglass :afaik he leaked the engine sound editor and he posted the link to the unfinished lfs shop (which iirc was what got him banned)

1. he didnt leak engine sound editor - its been in the game, he "just" revealed the info how to access it.
2. betatesters didnt know about this page and afaik it was accesible from the internets for everyone who found it.

im not saying this is good or bad, im just correcting your wrong informations
what is the LFS Shop?
Quote from Don :1. he didnt leak engine sound editor - its been in the game, he "just" revealed the info how to access it.

he didnt leak the editor but he leaked the priviledged information he had about it - poor choice of words on my end

Quote :2. betatesters didnt know about this page and afaik it was accesible from the internets for everyone who found it.

hm k i assumed the in-circle knew about it
either way though he knew about it and was most probably well aware that vicc didnt want anyone to see it yet
Quote from Don :1. he didnt leak engine sound editor - its been in the game, he "just" revealed the info how to access it.

And that in itself is a good thing, no? We have now nice DaveWS soundpack and all.
#21 - Jakg
good thing? yes

Did the devs want this released? No.....
-
(Don) DELETED by Don
Wasn't the shop thing because he opened up a shop in competition using Cafe Press? Or was that somebody else?
Quote from Blaeza :Cheers! Nothing REALLY bad, but I'm gonna smash my Step-Dads face in when I get hold of him:chair::grumpy:

LOL!! JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!! Only joking blaeza, i hope all gets better soon,

frenchy
#25 - JJ72
Quote from Jakg :good thing? yes

Did the devs want this released? No.....

How do you know they don't want it to be released.

They removed the need to enter /edit_eng in the latest patch after all, sure if they don't want it to be revealed, they would do the opposite and lock it up.

(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG