The online racing simulator
Please respond fast asking about Logitech® NASCAR® Racing Wheel
i'm just wondering if anyone knows if this wheel is any good. Please any information is valid I will probaly buy it tommorow unless I hear bad things about it. any info is good even if it's just hear say and please be serious.

PS sorry if this wheel was already posted on forum I didn't see it.
No not that good as far as I know. It is the lower end of models I think, and you are better off with the black MOMO racing wheel, or the Wingman FF (pedals on this one aren't the greatest though).

If you aren't looking to pay much, then try the Nascar wheel, but... you're gonna want a quality Force Feedback wheel like the two I mentioned above. Another good wheel for fair price is the Microsoft Sidewinder FF Wheel.
#3 - Renku
IMO that wheel(Logitech Nascar) is just waste of money, I think those are the low budget wheels that you cannot even attach on table properly. I think it was mainly designed for consoles like xbox, ps2 to drive from a couch or sumtin.

If you want quality then MOMO or DFP are the ones you should be looking for
I appreciate the response but basically on one has used the wheel seems to be the general response i'm getting at. I think I will get the wheel as it is only
$50 canadian. thanks anyways guys and if worse comes to worse i'll return it and consider spending more,and maybe get one of the expensive wheel's you guys recommended. But at the time I don't have that money to spend
Seems like you already had your mind made up before you asked everyone to Respond Fast!
Quote from Renku :My personal choice would be Logitech Driving Force Pro.

Ooops, I always forget about that wheel
For a decent mid priced wheel i would have said the Logitech Formula GP wheel personally.
Quote from shakenbake :I appreciate the response but basically on one has used the wheel seems to be the general response i'm getting at. I think I will get the wheel as it is only
$50 canadian. thanks anyways guys and if worse comes to worse i'll return it and consider spending more,and maybe get one of the expensive wheel's you guys recommended. But at the time I don't have that money to spend

My friend had that wheel, you don't want it, it's pretty much junk. Trust me, spend the money, and get a proper FF wheel, I promise you will be happy you did.
Quote from 96 GTS :My friend had that wheel, you don't want it, it's pretty much junk. Trust me, spend the money, and get a proper FF wheel, I promise you will be happy you did.

What was so junky about the wheel? and the formula GP wheel is about the same price any news on that.

PS I decided to wait a bit longer oh and I said respond fast because I was going to go get it after school but im not leaving for another two hours now.
It just feels chintzy and light, the movement feels chintzy, I can't really explain it, but like when you pick up my DFP, it just feels substantial, you know. Plus I can't recommend FF enough, seriously. I used a non-FF wheel for a long time, when I got the Driving Force Pro, I kept wondering how I ever lived without FF.
Ok i'm going to town now thank you all for your suggestions however there isn't much of a selection in my town but I will look at the recommended wheels especially the Formula GP if it is in stock here and if I can't find any of the wheels I think I will buy the nascar wheel just because the price and if i'm dissapointed with it I will take it back. thanks everyone

-ShakenBaken
Buy the Logitech Formula Force Gp (the red one). I have no troubles with my pedals, and
it's pretty cheap, €65,- in The Netherlands.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG