The online racing simulator
Suggestions
(4 posts, started )
Suggestions
Hello, this is my first post in this forum.

I has a G25, and S2 license, I take playing 2 months. I think, that is the better car simulator of world, i really like it! But, i think that is goodable.

- The sound is very very poor. It practically is in mono.

- The physics are the best, but when you drift, notes that are not real. I has a friend that drift with his real Subaru Impreza STi (here a video in montmelo track, Spain, www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHWrIHBPemQ ) He say, that is too easy to lost control when you slide or drift. In the game, the car can to drift just by to go to 40kmh and to lose the control easily, in the reality the tires has different adhesion, does not lose the control so progressively, but that he is much more imminent, and
they return to have faster adhesion, giving whip to the direction.

I know that is not a drift game, but if the drift is not like a real life, it not has a realistics physics.

- The tyre produces more smoke when drift, in the reality, and the full interior of smoke.

- I see that the tyre has a deformation, this is a nice detail. But not has
blisters or explode, only blow.

-When you run a race in game, the ground is not soiled of rubber of tyres.

-When you crash, the ground is not soiled with a pieces of the car.

-The crashes with the barriers are very very little realistics. The car flies and flies…

-The motor of the car always works well, although it cuts injection for more than 2 minutes and it is sobrewarmed up, or although you have an accident to 300Kmh

I hope that at least it is understood to me.

Greetings.
Quote from Napalm Candy :Hello, this is my first post in this forum.

I has a G25, and S2 license, I take playing 2 months. I think, that is the better car simulator of world, i really like it! But, i think that is goodable.

- The sound is very very poor. It practically is in mono.

- The physics are the best, but when you drift, notes that are not real. I has a friend that drift with his real Subaru Impreza STi (here a video in montmelo track, Spain, www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHWrIHBPemQ ) He say, that is too easy to lost control when you slide or drift. In the game, the car can to drift just by to go to 40kmh and to lose the control easily, in the reality the tires has different adhesion, does not lose the control so progressively, but that he is much more imminent, and
they return to have faster adhesion, giving whip to the direction.

I know that is not a drift game, but if the drift is not like a real life, it not has a realistics physics.

- The tyre produces more smoke when drift, in the reality, and the full interior of smoke.

- I see that the tyre has a deformation, this is a nice detail. But not has
blisters or explode, only blow.

-When you run a race in game, the ground is not soiled of rubber of tyres.

-When you crash, the ground is not soiled with a pieces of the car.

-The crashes with the barriers are very very little realistics. The car flies and flies…

-The motor of the car always works well, although it cuts injection for more than 2 minutes and it is sobrewarmed up, or although you have an accident to 300Kmh

I hope that at least it is understood to me.

Greetings.

Instead of responding to each point that you have argued, I will tell you that this game is still in it's Alpha stage, meaning that it has yet to be completed. Please keep in mind that the development team is comprised of three people, so that progress may be slow, you can be much assured that when the final version of this game is completed, it will be of a satisfactory nature and will most likely address your concerns.

Your grasp of English is is very good, I hope that my response is easily translated.
I know that the game is in alpha version, also i know that this are the Suggestion section, and i make a suggestion.

My english is bad, i know too. But it is not my maternal language, if you want, we can to talk in spanish or catalonian, i can to speak in 2 language more than english, and you?

Greetings.
these things have already been mentioned. SCAVIER is improving the game in steps. Physics updates are coming with patch y. More details can be found using the search button.

Suggestions
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG