The online racing simulator
Austin Powers "Shaguar"
(18 posts, started )
Austin Powers "Shaguar"
Could someone very talented make a FZ5 version of the "Shaguar" Jaguar used in the Austin Powers movie? I tried to do it and am about 1/3 of the way done but I need someone to finish it up as it has gotten out of hand for me . The problem was continuing the lines from the roof onto the sides. This should be fun for anyone who attempts it!
Attached images
austin-powers-shaguar.jpg
I don't have time to do it but it is relativly easy skin to do You should try doing it over the dorsal section of the fox

Hope some one makes it for you.

Edit: My typing suxx00rs todays.
It was easy...at first. But when I tried to continue the diagonal "X" lines of the flag, I couldn't get them to line up. I hope someone makes it for me too because i worked for 4 hours on the beezy and got nada to show for it. :^$

oh and btw i attached the nada
Attached images
FZ5_Shaguar.jpg
Thanks a lot. Hows it coming? That wrapping is probably a bitch
I think a lot of people will be interested in this skin.
hows it coming? I hope u haven't given up
Hurry Niko, I wouldnt mind this one
ok if ur not working on it anymore i'll get someone else to do it. don't worry about telling me tho
this looks like "teh sex" at first...but then you get used to it quickly...
I would use it if I was a Englishman
I would do it but there is just one little thing that prevents me from doing it...

British pride bullsh*t!
#11 - DeKo
Quote from squidhead :this looks like "teh sex" at first...but then you get used to it quickly...
I would use it if I was a Englishman

only english people are allowed to use the union jack?

pretty awesome skin tbh niko, keep at it.
dude! ur still alive! This is obviously very good news
Bump
I think it'd match the shape of the RAC better, despite having a bit of a nationality conflict
I'm glad the American wants a Union Jack! Best flag in the world haha.

Leprekaun, what is this about British Bullsh*t? You're in a British team mister....hmm OK, maybe it is international guh!

Chris (Greboth) you can never spell, give it up!

Niko, remove my name from your signature. Thank you.
goddamnit niko you've done like seven other projects besides before finishing this one.
#17 - Smax
Hopefully this will be your bag baby....

Sorry I don't have the time to be precious about it and make sure that all the white stripes are exactly the correct width.
the stripes look all wrong on a jpg because I had to hack the design about to account for the fact that the stretching/distortion isn't consistent across the model.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to hope that Aunty Liz doesn't throw me in the Tower for having given the National Flag quite such a brutal re-design.

Feel free to add any decals/numbers you want to it or to change it to suit your needs.
Attached images
FZ5_union_1024.jpg
FZ5_union_2048.jpg
thanks man! It looks good, I don't mind that its not perfect nobody's going to notice anyway. ur awesome.

Austin Powers "Shaguar"
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG