The online racing simulator
Any way of making cars faster?
(18 posts, started )
I've been playing this game for ages now and really want some more speed, is there any way of boosting car power or speed?
unless your talking about setups then no. At least you can't boost power without cheating.
The BF1 not fast enough for ya?
The only way would be to run an older version of LFS, and use LFSTweak.
#5 - aoun
champ hop in the bf1 around we1 and rev aswell as the city.. lap at fast pace consistantly and then tell me you want a faster car...
#6 - Fuse5
Any faster than the BF1 would be stupidly insane, and uncontrollable.

I guess you want the smaller cars like XFG, FXO, RB4 and so to be faster?
I suggest you should ride the GTRs or the BF1.
You only have 1000 miles....
We need top fuel dragster in LFS, IF THAT's not fast enough, then there's nothing fast enough for you
Quote from primalcarl :I've been playing this game for ages now and really want some more speed, is there any way of boosting car power or speed?

Since when is one year = ages? Or 2500 kms much? You have to be kidding...
#10 - aoun
your in Europe too. which means your open to alot more championships that also include the BF1. a field with the fast f1 car, with the post i sent ealier... your not gonna get any faster, and if you do.. let me know cause il be interested!
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :We need top fuel dragster in LFS, IF THAT's not fast enough, then there's nothing fast enough for you

Haha, So classic races with dragsters, now THAT would be something
A common saying but always true. If you want a car to go faster, you have to fix the driver first. Unless you're beating track records, you still haven't gotten the speed out of the cars yet. Even the lowly UF1000 is fast if you're driving it at its limits. I'll simply say there's a difference just driving fast and driving on the edge, and if you're not on the edge, everything will feel slow, even at 300mph.
Exactly. Driving on the edge is what makes it so special, and gives the adrenaline.
For me quite and adrenaline rush is driving around the AS national in an XRR, driving over the kerbs with a speed over 270km/h. With FF on, its is just such a great feeling.
Try a flight sim
try playing two races at once.
Why the heck would you want more speed?
Reminds me of a guy in the Estonian LFS Forum who I asked why he thaught dragging in LFS was so awesome. He answered: When you accelerate you feel the adrenaline pumping trough your vains, going 180 km/h, it's so friggin awesome.

Made me think LFS really must be realistic.
This is what you need to do to go faster down the straight.

You need to try and push the car up the straight, from the drivers seat. Confused?

Grab the wheel, hop in your seat willing the car forward, try humping the steering column, the slight change in weight will get you vital milleseconds up the road.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG