The online racing simulator
GTR cars cockpit
(16 posts, started )

Poll : Do you think the GTR cars should have a new cockpit?

Yes
No
GTR cars cockpit
Sorry if this was already posted :bounce8: but I was thinking that the cock pit should look more like this..
Attached images
Nissan-JGTC-003.jpg
#2 - herki
i think it was posted on the rsc-forum, but yeah - you're right, the GTR-cockpits should definitly look more this way (and don't have backseats etc.)... but i hope for S2-final the models will be reworked
#3 - ORION
The GTR models have still the same interiors as their street versions, so it's to be expected that Eric is going to update them
ya.. guys.. remember S2 still isnt officially "out" yet
#5 - tpa
I really love the RA's and the single seaters' cockpits.

More like that pleae
keep voting
Quite obvious that you're gonna get a bunch of votes for yes
And I won't complain. For the record: small piccie of an M3 GTR cockpit.
Attached images
030520_e_44.jpg
They definitly need a new one, but i think it isn´t a main point of the big black list of the devs, as it doesn´t improve the simulation itselfs (physics :9), just the graphics. And not to forget, many people don´t drive in cockpit view but between tires or something, what makes a cockpitupdate senseless to these guys. And inrace, to me it doesn´t really matter how the cockpit views as i have to watch out for other things.
bd
Yay! Another LFS poll!
#10 - tpa
I race central view, but I think I might actually switch to cockpit view if the cockpits looked nicer

While we're in this cockpit discussion, I'd also love to have a digital engine revs and fuel indicator for the race cars

(you can get your exact fuel level when pressing F12 so why not put it directly in the cockpit on race cars ^^)
Another Poll!?!?!??!

I vote yes. Well, actually I would, but I can't be bothered to scroll back up and choose one. Who would choose No?
it would be nice but not a priority really, thats one form of GTR car, but if you look at other forms of racing (Speed GT per say) the interiors are not always gutted to that extent.
Quote from DodgeRacer :it would be nice but not a priority really, thats one form of GTR car, but if you look at other forms of racing (Speed GT per say) the interiors are not always gutted to that extent.

but you will never see a formula car with analog gauges on digital readouts.

i don't care if the FZR has a climate control or wooden interieur, but i want a decent motec display or something similar.
The steering wheel could use an update as well.
Quote from inCogNito :but you will never see a formula car with analog gauges on digital readouts.

i don't care if the FZR has a climate control or wooden interieur, but i want a decent motec display or something similar.
The steering wheel could use an update as well.

This I have to agree with..
If any cockpits got changed, all I'd ask for is diff gauges in the formula cars. (and maybe new steering wheels in the formulas.. I dunno.. they just don't appeal to me as they are now. Even if the FO8's is the same as the F3000 its modelled after.

I don't mind the cockpits in the GTR cars tho, they're fine imho.
The gauges in FO8 are really nice IMHO, i hope the new gauges for the gtr cars will be similar.

GTR cars cockpit
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG