The online racing simulator
Blackwood Autocross Messed up
(10 posts, started )
Sorry if this has already been mentioned

With patch Y all my blackwood layouts are messed up and the objects have moved place and some objects have dissapeared out of the track boundaries. Is there a fix for this or do I need to make them again?

The objects you see in the pictures are supposed to be in the middle of the track, dividing the track in half.

More pictures tommorrow
Attached images
lfs_00000032.jpg
lfs_00000033.jpg
LoL.!

Thats a BUG
Sry for you..
The track got changed. You need to readjust your layout.
You would need to make them again; Blackwood IIRC is a little tighter and shorter than the X version.

Not a bug!

*EDIT* <shaking fist> damn you Geeeemaaaaaaannnn!!!!! :P
Hi, Blackwood has been reduced in size by 7%. Obviously layouts are going to be wrong. Its not a bug, its something you need to change yourself.

/axclear and start again.
i remember seeing a mpr where thisone guy was driving on completely the wrong line and kept lagging through barriers. It's like he was driving the old version of blackwood on the new version server. I think this is kinda whats happened to your lyts. old lyt's, new-ish track. gonna need an overhaul on most if not all of them
Quote from mattlikespeoples :i remember seeing a mpr where thisone guy was driving on completely the wrong line and kept lagging through barriers. It's like he was driving the old version of blackwood on the new version server. I think this is kinda whats happened to your lyts. old lyt's, new-ish track. gonna need an overhaul on most if not all of them

Wrong, That guy was bugged or something.

Please read the others posts before posting yourself.
bugged or something...acusing me of being wrong when you dont sound too sure yourself. Nice one.

That guy may have been 'bugged' but I was simply saying that this looks like a similar situation.
Quote from mathew4445 :Wrong, That guy was bugged or something.

Please read the others posts before posting yourself.

No. YOU are wrong. It is quite clear he had somehow managed to keep the old BL track in his install. He drove around it but as the server had the new track he seemed to bee out of bounds.

Please get your facts straight before posting.
Thanks for your help guys

BTW i never said it was a bug... or did I?

I'll tell the creator of blackwood rampcross to start editing

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG