The online racing simulator
anyone have any free runescape accounts???
(28 posts, started )
just asking if you do pm me with the detals please..
Oh no MUTT!! please

no Runescape!! it kills your life and you get so attached to it its like a drug like WOW except crappier

stay outside!
Quote from R34king :Oh no MUTT!! please

no Runescape!! it kills your life and you get so attached to it its like a drug like WOW except crappier

stay outside!

lol im not like hooked on the game i just like it when im bored
I have some old runescape account from a couple of years ago. Now I just find it boring

Quote from Some random guy on RuneScape :I w1ll G1v3 y0u 1 M1l for teh Guffffix 4rm0ur!!!!!!111111111ONE ONE TWO THREE

*meh* *MEH*

Why the hell would I waste time on RS if I have LFS?
really, runescape is very boring game.
u shouldnt play, but meh it isnt my choise do u play or not
Quote from batteryy :really, runescape is very boring game.
u shouldnt play, but meh it isnt my choise do u play or not

+1
Start playing Anarchy Online instead? They are upgrading the game to Dx9 now.

Hehe, but your choise of course.
Ooh another RS noob wanting a free account... I have a few all level-3... I stopped playing about a year ago, so do you still want them?
Not runescape but I can sell you a Guild Wars account if you want.
Quote from JO53PHS :+1

pm me with details please name pass ect.
if you can give to me please..

and other people runescape isn't boreing sometimes just cause they took out pking (wich i hated cause i died all the time) now theres bounty hunter which is fun...
I can't give you the details and pass because I use them for everything else online. And besides... why would I give you:

Quote :t3h amaz1n9 9u7h1x 4rm0urr!!!!111ONE????

'ECT'... WTF????

ITS

ETC. Which is an abbreviation of et cetera
Quote from JO53PHS :I can't give you the details and pass because I use them for everything else online. And besides... why would I give you:

'ECT'... WTF????

ITS

ETC. Which is an abbreviation of et cetera

you can change pass but lol ok.
Lol runescape

HELL NO
#14 - Jakg
Used to have a Level 77 free account with 80 in most skills that had lots of cash and Rune Armour, but then it got Hacked. Made a new account got to lvl 17 in a few days.

Then i realised it was shit.
Heh I have a level 75 but I'm really too lazy to go find out the pass even though ill probably get it in 3 tries :P

I also have pass to my friends user and its level 93 lol. But this one cant give since its his :P
My level is 132.

Ive been lost my life but its low price for so good game.

I drink mountain dew like 16 bottles in a day.
Dont go to runescape just try ragnarock online on free server

(yes i like RGP to)
How suprising for anime lover!!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Dont go to runescape just try ragnarock online on free server

(yes i like RGP to)
How suprising for anime lover!!

Heh I use to play ragnarok. :P I actually liked it way more then Runescape and was addicted to it aswell. Fun stuff.
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
Quote from Maukkade :My level is 132.

highest you can get is 126! not that i play it.
i used 2, i spent yonks on my account got a few mill, about 5 full sets of rune armour, every free weapon u can get ect ect.
its about a lvl 70 ish, but yeah, i havnt played in about 2 years, its like cocaine once u get on u just cant get off, but i got some of the nicorette patches and the gum, they really healped.
and sure i would give u the user name and pass, but i cbf scrolling up, finding out ure name clicking on your name, then clicking on send PM to blah blah blah, then i cbf writing

username:ten*i**
password:*******

and then to top it off i cbf pressing send.
My wife's name is Priscilla 44 (look up smithing in that stupid game)
The rest of us at the house call it cybercrack.
#21 - JTbo
Runescape, awful tiny screen (get real, 640x480 is microscopic at todays big resolution flat panels) with awful tiny characters that are drawn with bad colours, it has zillion morons exploiting system and generally just caring only from some silly points which increase when you do some defined operations. I did try it and I did puke all over it, was awful.

I prefer Planeshift if I ever happen to have time for small role-play, at least it has enforced rules of role-play and quite enjoyable experience even it is not finished yet.

Hard to find 100% morons in there, as they will get deleted and banned in matter of minutes
Quote from mickyc30 :highest you can get is 126! not that i play it.
i used 2, i spent yonks on my account got a few mill, about 5 full sets of rune armour, every free weapon u can get ect ect.
its about a lvl 70 ish, but yeah, i havnt played in about 2 years, its like cocaine once u get on u just cant get off, but i got some of the nicorette patches and the gum, they really healped.
and sure i would give u the user name and pass, but i cbf scrolling up, finding out ure name clicking on your name, then clicking on send PM to blah blah blah, then i cbf writing

username:ten*i**
password:*******

and then to top it off i cbf pressing send.

They raised it to 135 or 136. I haven't touched the game in over a year, but I look at these things when I get incredibly bored.
really? woah thatd make that zezima fag happy, its a real bad game, seriously dont play it, like JTbo said, its a tiny screen, shizen houzen resolution and a big waste of time.
imagine all that time you waste? you could be playing LFS in that time!!
ok whatever i wont play it and btw i think that zezima guy quit...
he might of found some freinds?
but seriously, i think LFS is single handedly the best game/simulator ever made hands down, no doubt about it.
well atleast from what i know of it is, some might disagree, but thats just my views about it.
IMO LFS FTW!

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG