The online racing simulator
Round 4: Drivers' Meeting
Hello drivers and managers!

Just a few topics to discuss this time around:

1. Tomorrow's event will begin at 18:00 UTC, not the 19:00 UTC previously used. Please make sure all of your teammates are aware of this and show up on time.

2. The admin team will be operating at a slight loss tomorrow as I am on vacation and Benji has had a family emergency come up. I have managed to borrow a laptop and will sacrifice a vacation day to handle the race, but things may be slightly messier than normal on the organizational front. Please bear with us.

3. There will be NO WIND as the forecast for Northamptonshire/Silverstone doesn't call for any.

Best regards, and good luck in practice!

IGTC Admin Team
Great for no wind! Pass for tomorow is same or different!?
Same pass as previous rounds. New teams will be notified via PM.
Hi everyone! Best of luck to all competitors tomorrow (today)!

Special thanks out to Ben's dedication to the series!
The password for tomorrow's race (same as previous races) has been sent to all new team managers and vice-managers. If you do not have the password, please ask your team manager.
ALSO:

All drivers (old and new) should please remember to set their $SC bind before the race.

If you are unfamiliar with the $SC bind's functionality/usage, please read here (#3). Remember, it must be in all caps.

Thanks!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :All drivers (old and new) should please remember to set their $SC bind before the race.

For those of us who aren't fluent with LFS (just me? ) could you please explain how to do this?
Options -> Game -> Edit F1-F8 -> F1 -> "$SC"
Thanks, and I just press F1 if I see a big wreck?
that's the plan
GL everyone I'll be stalking you guys on remote.
Scott... generally you should only use the alert if you yourself are involved in a big wreck, are flipped, or are stuck in the sand. Don't use it if you're just driving by and see one.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG