The online racing simulator
Trying to buy a football shirt
(7 posts, started )
Hi all, quite unusual thread but i need help guys

The thing is I'm from Argentina, and I'm a big fan of Tore A. Flo (Center Striker for Norway squad during the 90's).

I've been looking for the tshirt for a long time, and I have figured out that the best way to find it, is to browse in any norway used clothing stuff site or so... but I cant find any, or it hasnt english text just norge and I just keeping knocking my head to the lcd

Any info is much appreciated, sites with probable stock, emails, etc,etc I need it

Could you give me a hand in this? I know, nothing to do with LFS, but perhaps . Kinda sad about the tshirt, should be far more easy in Europe.

Tks in advance guys
#2 - Bean0
I think I've found one on eBay...

Click
Thanks Bean, pretty similar to the one used in USA '94 by the norway squad, this is the one Im actually looking for Flo
Quote from Bean0 :I think I've found one on eBay...

Click

You traitor ! Call yourself a Geordie ? Why arn't you preaching....The Word, get him to buy this instead

Anyhoo, I've had a good look on eBay and it's pretty thin on the ground for this sort of thing, however, i did find this

But to be serious for a moment, i found these elsewhere. The one at the bottom of the page looks like the one you're after. Not sure if they'll deliver to Argentina though ? But it would be worth sending them an email and ask if they would, although i'd expect delivery cost to be pretty high...
Quote from Mazz4200 :But to be serious for a moment, i found these elsewhere

Great link pal!! Totally aprecciated, I've sent a request to them, lets hope I can get the one I want

Tks again
Tor André Flo was amazing, in his Chelsea days too, now he plays for Leeds Utd. after serving more time at Vålerenga
#7 - Nobo
sh...

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG