The online racing simulator
Anyone fancy a cheap enzo
(31 posts, started )
:ices_rofl
The fiero, is it a real GTA IV car? lol? I was watching allot of them lambo replica's: But Ugly
EDIT: Oh Pontiac Fiero engine
Haha, classy....

I love the 'Ferrari' emblazoned on the front, presumably because people have a hard time guessing..
#6 - BAMBO
I really liked the description:

"Up for auction is an absolutely beautiful Ferrari Enzo replica kit "

I can allready imagine. .

"Dad !"
"Yes, son"
"Can I have an Enzo!"
"Sure, I will get you one in the morning"
"Are you really going to buy me a 1 million euro car!?! Thanks dad, you're the best!"

Next day:

"Dad, what is that?"
"This is your Enzo, now go and show off in front of your mates!"
AMAZING BUY THIS! ITS A FERRARI NON LOOK ALIKE! lol
This is one of the ugliest car i've seen.
Wow. $14,000. I'm struggling to think of a way to spend that money which would leave me with a worse case of buyer's remorse. I just don't think it would be possible. I have honestly never seen a crappier looking car, and it's pretending to be a Ferrari Enzo. Who are you going to fool?

Just staggering. I literally can't my head around why this piece of crap exists
Who the hell would spend 14 grand on that thing, looks like it cost £2.50 to build.
:yummy:

Oh wait, wrong smiley....

:vomit:
I love the F1 sticker on the back of it. It almost makes me think "wow, this really is the real deal!"

The scary thing is those wheels cost more than the whole car including the tub of super glue and MDF.
I Like It It's Ccool !!111!1!!1!111
i would rather have a reliant robin than that.. actually a reliant robin with only 2 wheels and with no engine.

That "Thing" they call a replica of a enzo.. well.. i think my grannys cool enough to drive that and shes got a vauxhall nova
I had a look, but most of the pictures didn't appear to be of the Enzo replica. Can anyone give me a clue? If anything it looks more like a Countache bodykit carefully fecked about with to look ever so slightly like an Enzo in the dark with your eyes closed. In fog. At a range of 100 miles.
Quote from eBay :..Up for auction is an absolutely beautiful Ferr@ri Enzo replica...

Beau... what? :ices_rofl
A stock Fiero looks so much better then that ugly POS (The "replicar", not the actual enzo xD)!
tbh the real enzo isnt any less of a minger
#21 - 5haz
Y'know when you go to the cash machine and some drunk prat has chucked up his Balti curry all over it the night before and its formed a horrible sticky yellowy mess, thats what that car looks like.
Fully sick bro.
#24 - JJ72
#25 - JJ72

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG