The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Opel Corsa B 1.4
Opel Corsa B 1.4 Litre, 60 BHP, 185 Km/h VMAX, eatin 5-7 Litre / 100 KM normal My first own car and real fun to drive it...

P.S.: Opel Corsa = Vauxhall Nova = Holden Barina, so don't wonder
Attached images
Fox.JPG
Supercar2.JPG
SIMG0001.jpg
Don't own it anymore, but this was my last wagon. VW Golf GTI 1.8 20v Turbo.
Attached images
0133.jpg
GTI_Dam2.jpg
218kph.jpg
heres my motor, MOT happens very regularly, its a rear engined one. 5" alloy rims, 30hp.
doesnt go over speedbumps very well.
Attached images
Intrepid.jpg
- I dont have a car now, but 12 years ago I had a Triumph Dolomite
Its the only "special" car I've ever owned. - normaly I used to drive
around in various models of the Mazda 323 :hyper:
note: not MY car at the pic, just a pic from:

http://www.auto-rennsport-page ... 20NL/04/1/young04_067.jpg

(by the way, theres some cool pics of retro racing cars on that page) :up:
Quote from yozzer : Here is my ride

Nothing fancy

But it goes like stink

thats a nice golf i love the FAT tires
VW Golf III CL 1.9 TDI 110bhp from '97, reached the 300.000km's last week. Very cheap car to drive, doing 1000km's with full tank (50liters).
Attached images
09170005%20(Medium).jpg
heres some for now.
pic 1.ek4 ferio
pic 2.Ae100 corolla for production class
pic 3.formula toyota(atlantic)
pic 4.EG6 SiRII + ek4 in background
pic 5.Dallara Toms toyota F301 (selling two units to buy newer version)

il post more later on.
Attached images
z.jpg
svicc08.jpg
061701_f303.jpg
IMG_4327.JPG
IMG_4303.JPG
Subaru Impreza STI with PPP ..... UK Spec, no mods (yet) ...
Attached images
sti-03.JPG
Quote from rowie :Subaru Impreza STI with PPP ..... UK Spec, no mods (yet) ...

i bet you enjoy the FXR and FXO
Well hello there my S13 bruthuh yours is certainly a hell of a lot nicer than mine, wish we got the ca18
1969 911E w/ 86 3.2 Carrera engine on the slow and painful road to become a RS replica.

First pic is the car as i got it, second is with the new engine in, last is me trying to keep up with the competition coming back from Laguna Seca
Attached images
pcar1.jpg
pcar2.jpg
pcar3.jpg
Well, this is my ride, looks like your normal run of the mill family mobile, but it aint .

Its a 2003 Mondeo Zetec S TDCi, yep a diesel, but, its tuned by unichip, and is pushing out 155BHP, and 400NM, yes 400NM, of torque, this means it can out accelrate a 911 turbo in gear from 50-70 , and go on to 145mph, in Germany obviously , and on top of all that it does 55mpg, has sports suspension and 18" wheels with 225/40/18 Conties SC2's, so it handles like its on rails.

All in all a bit of a street sleeper

Quote from danowat :Well, this is my ride, looks like your normal run of the mill family mobile, but it aint .

Its a 2003 Mondeo Zetec S TDCi, yep a diesel, but, its tuned by unichip, and is pushing out 155BHP, and 400NM, yes 400NM, of torque, this means it can out accelrate a 911 turbo in gear from 50-70 , and go on to 145mph, in Germany obviously , and on top of all that it does 55mpg, has sports suspension and 18" wheels with 225/40/18 Conties SC2's, so it handles like its on rails.

All in all a bit of a street sleeper

Hmm. I had one of those, for about a week. Then I had a Focus TDCI. Then I had a Galaxy 2.5 TDI. Hmm, what came next, oh Yer, then I have the new Mondeo S, then can the boring Focus 2.0. Then came the Cmax Zetec, and then CMAX Zetec TDCI 2.0L. Hmm, then back to boring Focus 1.8, then another Galaxy, then the awesome Mondeo ST220 V6 2.5. Then Back to Mondeo Ghia, then focus again, Galaxy, and Focus. And thats it so far in 17Months
Even still, I like the sleeper effect of it. Burn some civics for me (Old account name Don't make fun )
This is my car, UK Impreza STI8 with the Prodrive Performance Pack raising BHP to around 300.

Some modifications as well:
  • Braided brake lines for that firmer pedal feel
  • Track pads all round, they squeal like hell
  • Replacement rear drop links to firm up the rear end
  • Full Prodrive geometry settings, little to no understeer from my baby
  • Front STI strut brace
  • Front splitter
  • Radar/Laser/GPS detection
  • Toyo Proxies T1-S all round for that extra grip in the wet
  • Full decat, not including up/down pipe with Hayward and Scott 4" angled exit, unsilenced exhaust system from down pipe to back-box. My baby is LOUD
  • 0-60 in 4.6 seconds and a top speed of 155mph (limited)
Here is mine : Opel (Vauxhall for UK) Astra 2.2 Dti Sport, 3 doors

Diesel motor (a shame, but Ii drove 50 000km+ in less than 1.5 yr)
125HP, about 300Nm torque, 1 300kg... Top speed is about 205km/h, 0-100km/h is about 10s, 80-120 in 4th gear is about 7.5s (official data, except for top speed )

I used to drive a Peugeot 205 Roland Garros
1.346cc, 85HP, 820kg, leather seats, glas roof
0-100 was about 12s
Was a very pleasant car to drive (Fwd oversteerng on foot off.... perfect for mountain roads or town)
I drove too much to keep that car, but I still have regrets for my dear 1st car :'(
Attached images
astra1.jpg
astra2.jpg
205_arriere.jpg
205_avant.jpg
real man's cars
just a muddy update of the goings on of team Budshovel,

we decided it would be a good idea to take a mini and a skoda on an 'expedition' into the woods, yeah GREAT idea!

we were met by a bunch of MXers who reckoned we were insane to try just the first few hundered yards, but we perseveered and 2 miles of sludge + BIG potholes l;ater we emerged at basecamp triumphant. that was the easy bit!

after a couple of days of rain and yet more mud we had to come home, that was when it got tough, the min got stuck on it's sump after Jarmin slipped down into the deep ruts caused by the landy brigade and so the shovel came out again then once we were nearly out (muddy first section again) the skud suffered a mysterious loss of air in a rear tyre (tyre was pulled from the rim due to big stones and silly angles!) all good fun!

the cars themselves ran (almost) faultlessly and a silly grin was the expression of the weekend.

It just goes to prove you DO NOT need an expensive car to have enormous fun!

PS that IS the best way of collecting firewood (and polishing your sump too)
Attached images
PIC00005.JPG
PIC00048.JPG
Saberskunk-You have no idea how jealous I am of you...
Bruce-We need those in the states. Nice car
Theafro- That sounds like great fun
Me-Why am I tying like this?
The Miata is the king of autocrosses. You can't get the kind of performance per dollar dodging the cones in any other car. ANY OTHER CAR! At least in the States.

I'm particularly proud of the race car my friend drives that I built.

1984 BMW 325
2.8L M50 putting out 260hp at the crank
989KG (2180 lbs)
We shoehorned 18x285 Goodyear slicks under the wheelwells.
E36 M3 front brakes E36 318ti rear brakes
Double adjustable shocks
Ride hight adjustable
Really, there's too much to list. Sufice it to say, the thing is a monster and there is only one car in our class that can consistantly beat us....if he doesn't break down . Our car is the most relaible car in our class and we are points leader as of this post.

It can do Virginia International Raceway in high 2:08
Road Atlanta comes in at 1:38

My old car wasn't a car. Yes, it has the 4.0l I6 in it. Clearly, it's not street leagal either.
Attached images
Technical Rock Crawling  View topic - Still gives me Goosebumps[1]..jpg
oaktree05.jpg
My little buzz box.

Goes well, MX5 running gear in a heavier body...comfy, heaps of room..and my missus likes it too
Attached images
IMGP0399.JPG
My little car, Ford Fiesta ST:

Ok, the truth is, it's now looking like this:

And it's also not mine anymore... now i have the same in in blue

150 PS/bhp
1134 kg
and a very nice handling.... developed on "nordschleife"

Greetings from germany
Warper
@Warper
That's one of my favourite cars, only beaten by Focus RS! :lovies3d:
Just sad that they canned the Fiesta RS..

@Fordman

How come that you have driven so many cars in such a short time? I would definately have kept the St220!

Regards
Quote from R3DMAN :i had a race with one of these... they are pretty quick little cars

With your Punto GT 1.4 or your corsa? I and who won? :P
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG