The online racing simulator
want to know how to drift look at this topic
(28 posts, closed, started )
want to know how to drift look at this topic
and look at this video and tell me if you can drift after you wached this vido vido comeing soon its here in this link http://www.upload2.com/?cmd=_v ... 14994af8b.wmv&s=3d437

special thanks to me who uploaded the file and [FD[Chubbs46 [PS]HKS-Mark &Luke Duke
for apoveing me of the file
another great topic by faster111

....attach a link at least
............iiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddiot.
Quality posting!
LMAO, first of all. wrong section, second of all, most of that drifting was pretty bad, on one of the easiest drift courses in the game. third, the horrible music.

P.S Howd you get fern bay when your a demo racer? (=ban)
Quote from Vendetta :LMAO, first of all. wrong section, second of all, most of that drifting was pretty bad, on one of the easiest drift courses in the game. third, the horrible music.

P.S Howd you get fern bay when your a demo racer? (=ban)

my mate says i can upload it so but he got it from anter mate. wheres this topic belong to then?
Needless to say, I'm now cleaning my keyboard having been sick everywhere at that vid. I'm sure others are too.
lo thats a good vidoe for lreaning to drift i seen the bit where am try to do it can u ? anyway you mite alreadu know how to drift others dont so if you dont like it then go
you can always tell who they are by their orthography..... or lack thereof.
Quote from Clownpaint :This guy applied to join my team the other day, needless to say I turned him down. I didn't realise until yesterday he's the same guy who's been making all these fantastic posts on the forum, keep it up! COOL!

ok thanks yeah its me clownpaint
How is that video supposed to help you learn how to drift? It's just your typical drift video, but with piss poor quality...
Quote from Cropsy :How is that video supposed to help you learn how to drift? It's just your typical drift video, but with piss poor quality...

well i can see a bit where you can lrean but am not telling you find the bit your self
Quote from Clownpaint :This guy applied to join my team the other day, needless to say I turned him down. I didn't realise until yesterday he's the same guy who's been making all these fantastic posts on the forum, keep it up! COOL!

He also has a ban from the CRC website and the demo server for a complete lack of fundamental track awareness.
Quote from Bazzer :He also has a ban from the CRC website and the demo server for a complete lack of fundamental track awareness.

oh thanks for bring that up i just got mad jezzz i just got bad so thats why i drived the worng way bazzer
#15 - Gunn
Quote from Bazzer :He also has a ban from the CRC website and the demo server for a complete lack of fundamental track awareness.

I thought the CRC taught people how to race cleanly? Banning him won't achieve that.
Quote from Gunn :I thought the CRC taught people how to race cleanly? Banning him won't achieve that.

He was given LOTS of advice, about track behaviour, setting up his controls to suit him more, given set ups, etc....from myself and many other members, all of which fell on deaf ears, in the end we were left with no choice.
Quote from Bazzer :He was given LOTS of advice, about track behaviour, setting up his controls to suit him more, given set ups, etc....from myself and many other members, all of which fell on deaf ears, in the end we were left with no choice.

bazzar find the right side of the story or find a replay of me man
Wheres the 'im with stupid smilie?'
should be under the "WHAT NOT TO DO" category in the replay fridge.
Quote from Bazzer :He was given LOTS of advice, about track behaviour, setting up his controls to suit him more, given set ups, etc....from myself and many other members, all of which fell on deaf ears, in the end we were left with no choice.

To be honest I've been assuming he was a troll since he first started posting, but have kept my mouth shut to give him the benefit of the doubt. I've never seen him online, but then I don't go in demo servers very often...
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
Quote from faster111 :bazzar find the right side of the story or find a replay of me man

There actually is a replay of your antics. Not only that, I watched you myself on the CRC demo server, tried to help you, as did a lot of CRC members, but you ignored all of us. When I was talking to you, you claimed your mouse was 'locking up' (And this somehow caused you to drive the wrong way round the track!?)

I tried very hard to give you the benefit of the doubt, just like Kev, but I'm now convinced you're just out to cause trouble.

Serp.
look ok you got half of it right better then some but when my mouse locked i made them behiden me crash and they what did you do that for a i says my mouse locked up but some say that it was not my mouse it was me and then we got me mad so then i drive the worng way around the track
Just a question faster111, did you mean to call yourself "faster!!!", but missed the shift key? Or was "faster111" really right? Its been driving me nuts since you've started posting...

To be honest, you'll learn about 10% of sweet FA from that video. In the words of Jayne from Firefly / Serenity: "Ten percent of nuthin' is...let me do the math here...nuthin' into nuthin'...carry the nuthin'..."

Edit:
Can I make a suggestion that if you want to discuss the racing issue that you either take it to pm, or some other method of discussion?
#24 - th84
woo hoooo!!! welcome to the club faster!!!!! keep up the good work!!!
Quote from th84 :woo hoooo!!! welcome to the club faster!!!!! keep up the good work!!!

what good work?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG