Quote from SparkyDave :The one for sale in this thread is used, and I doubt Mr Drift is giving the kind of warranty that Logitech do is he?

I would be very carefull, and think about what you are buying/selling, the word "faulty" does not appear in the thread title, even tho the prices reflect the fact that some if not all the parts are not working "as new"

SD.

As I said the pedals and shifter have some minor issues. Wheel works fine.

It's just I wanted to sell them cheaper to you guys..

(Hi again Logitech.....)
-
(trebor901) DELETED by trebor901
#28 - Jakg
Yeah I hate my MX1000 which has been going for 3 or 4 years without a hitch. Stupid thing!
The signs of occasional gear issues can mean wearing potentiometers in the shifter, this is likely to get worse. The same could be true for the pedal spike; potentiometer might be wearing out.

With no warranty on these, I imagine the buyer might not have all that many months left with the bits before the wear gets annoying.

A new G25 comes with 2 years warranty, which might be worth considering..
Uhm price gone up now from 65 to 75.......

as said there is 65+ postage here waiting
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :The signs of occasional gear issues can mean wearing potentiometers in the shifter, this is likely to get worse. The same could be true for the pedal spike; potentiometer might be wearing out.

With no warranty on these, I imagine the buyer might not have all that many months left with the bits before the wear gets annoying.

A new G25 comes with 2 years warranty, which might be worth considering..

To be fair, it's been like this for many months and hasn't gotten any worse.

It's no longer for sale pending a return to Logitech. If it costs me more than £20 or £25 to ship it back then it will be for sale as I simply don't have the spare cash at the moment...
I r bought this!
Mhm, sold to the man in the red..

Firstly to the person that reported me to Logitech, a big **** you. I mean seriously, why? Is it because you don't like me? Don't think about the other people that needed the parts who you've also screwed over because of your arrogance. I made a genuine claim on a wheel with faults as described in my OP, it was never bothering me enough to put a warranty claim through, but I was bored one night so I thought I would.

I'd love for you to show some guts and at least be man enough to say "yup it was me", are you man (or Woman!) enough to do that?
Seriously some people are just such ****s..

Logitech, if you're reading this (which you probably are), couple of things.

You seriously expect me to fork out £73.92 to get it shipped to Switzerland, because you INSIST on tracking? Are you out of your minds?

You have a HQ in Slough (I think? Off the top of my head), which I could have easily dropped my unit of at with no huge costs to myself...but yet you never seemed to think that would be OK, don't you have inter-branch contact?

Slough - Switzerland : Yes he has brought his unit in to us
Switzerland - Slough : Okay great
Switzerland - UPS : Give him his delivery.

I'm 18, I am unemployed (sort of, I'm kind of a student), my Mum who I live with is also unemployed due to disability, and we can hardly afford the bills, yet you take into account no personal circumstances and seriously expect me to find £75 to ship a parcel back to you?

Get ****ed.

Oh yeah, Logitech also had the nerve to tell me not to "disclose any information to a third-party". Freedom of speech biatches.
I wish it had been me that told them. I do so wish it had. It would have been hilarious.
Quote from tristancliffe :I wish it had been me that told them. I do so wish it had. It would have been hilarious.

Yes and i know where Jamie is coming from and i'd come down there and beat your ass you little punk. what are you about 4?
Does that mean i dont get the shifter now?

:weeping:
Damn it! Now who am I going to rip off with my low low bargaining...?
So thats another shifter i cant buy....
I'm sorry Nath, mate. I needed the money for my bike, for fuel, and for some credit for my phone.. I'd have sold it seperately if I had a new unit but I don't.. :|
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'm sorry Nath, mate. I needed the money for my bike, for fuel, and for some credit for my phone.. I'd have sold it seperately if I had a new unit but I don't.. :|

good to know its not just my bike that guzzles fuel then
lol, Doesnt help the price of petrol has gone up, bastards I tell you.
Yep it blows.

horrible watching the display go up then handing the cash over
i just don't bother with the last bit. :hide:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :i just don't bother with the last bit. :hide:

Don't admit this here! Someone might be an employee of a well-known petroleum company.... :hide:
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Don't admit this here! Someone might be an employee of a well-known petroleum company.... :hide:

good cos even if u dont have money, stealing petrol is for twats.
Will say i've always paid for my petrol. :hide:
off topic. When my dad was in his youth, he just bought a new car and had a bunch of mates in it "showing it off" i suspose. He went to a petrol station to get it filler up. It was late at night so obviously the shop part was closed with only the little window thingy open. My dad went to fill it up, and shouted to the checkout-guy "MATE!! WHAT FUEL DOES THIS CAR TAKE?!". The guy said over the intercom "well its your car sir, you should know" to which my dad replied "NAH MATE. I JUST NICKED IT!". LOL

Bloody stupid of him, as he got nicked later, but it sounds like it would of been a funny thing to experience.
That's a post for the socially awkward thread.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG