The online racing simulator
Head-to-Head: Summer Series '08 - Event 4: "Slightly Late"
G'day race fans!

I've had some major problems with uploading the latest H2H video; it has been ready for over a month but have not been able to upload it in full-form.

As you can see, it's a bit late. But I still intend on getting every H2H broadcast done, even if it takes my entire life.

EDIT: Thanks to troy, I now have a complete file which he has kindly uploaded here

RAR 1
RAR 2
RAR 3

You will need all three files to watch the broadcast, and you'll need winrar. If you need help with this, post here.
I don't remember, who won this round again?
SPOILER

You did!
#4 - troy
If you have a look onto the upload form on filefront, you will find out that there is a 600mb limit per file. File size of yours: 632mb

Uploaded it here now, hope that's ok for you (was pretty fast when I tested a smaller file)

http://dateiverzeichnis.net/dl/vacmhd4x
That'll explain why the upload never completed... The old rules said that 1gb was the limit! Thanks very much troy!
FFS it always downloads and then stops at 99% and says there is not enough memory to complete this operation...
#7 - troy
Just tested a full download to make sure it's not the hoster's fault, worked fine here, could it be your antivirus trying to check the file and then running out of memory?
turned the anti virus off and still doesn't work. Also tried your host and Passo's and still have the same problem :S. Any chance of a stream Passo? :P
Watched it (briefly) but looks very good, like usual. Will check it properly later tomorrow (or today).
yay somewhere at the end you can se my pink UFR doung a qualy lap wich wasnt fast enough
I feel like I say this every time, but damn the commentary just gets better and better. One of the most entertaining broadcasts of the season!
Damn it!!! Stop the teasing!

YESSS GOT IT ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND IT WORKS!!! Watching now

Edit : Hehe I hated that combo. Sorry Lee for that (not sure it was 100% my fault though :P). Great commentary as usual (although I don't like the sudden accusations saying it was undouptably my fault!) :P
Quote from LFSn00b :wat

I thought i got eliminated in the semi's by alaoui? O.o

Obviously i was at the finals then

besides, on the TV view it barely looks like a laghit at all, just Taha being on my blind spot obviously.

(plus im 16 )

You are>?
Lol Niko for everyone else, there was no contact at all, no damage to my car at all. A hit like that would be visible on my car.

Oh and last summer I was 15 not 14! :P Now i'm 16
You also speak good english.
Haha xD That was epic :P
I wish H2H was here.
Awesome broadcast Only thing I noticed is that some people changed nationalities a few times and a wrong result in one of the -i think it was- final or semi-final races..
great stuff as always, nothing to add
Hurry up and do the system test event that I won back in the winter !

:P

I'll dl this one tonight and watch Monday

d
nice

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG