The online racing simulator
AB-related videos by our racers
Making new thread to promote videos from AB racers to the whole LFS world.
Let's start with something serious in our league
I believe it's video from mazdarati(e)

http://www.rielity.org/absolute/movies/AB%20Crashtest.wmv

kindly hosted by Riel(ity)
Enjoy!

ab guys, please add here more links Especially on Riels server

ps: I think better name for this video would be "CrashFest"
Quote from Michalxo :Making new thread to promote videos from AB racers to the whole LFS world.
Let's start with something serious in our league
I believe it's video from mazdarati(e)

http://www.rielity.org/absolute/movies/AB%20Crashtest.wmv

kindly hosted by Riel(ity)
Enjoy!

ab guys, please add here more links Especially on Riels server

*cough* Buffers VERY slow *cough* also *cough* upload it to vimeo/youtube *cough*

#3 - Riel
Hmm direct linking goes so slow ...
Strange. When downloading file from application it's at 1 megabyte/second easy.

Have to check config of server
#4 - Riel
Just use 'save link as':

AB Crashtest.wmv 1649.9 kB/s - 29.6 MB van 79.8 MB
I'm not sure if this video is the best promotial material for AB
Quote from JPeace :someone please upload AB onto the spdo databse, it will help promotion hugely

to upload just contact joshdifabio or post in the spdo database thread he set up, with all the dates of future and pre races and how long the sessions where.

thanks

I really don't think, that beginners know what SPDO is. Even we have no idea what it is, so I see it like a redundant thing to do :-/
Cause this league is mainly devoted to beginners and starters.. (careful with word "mainly" mich) :-D
Quote from Michalxo :I really don't think, that beginners know what SPDO is. Even we have no idea what it is, so I see it like a redundant thing to do :-/
Cause this league is mainly devoted to beginners and starters.. (careful with word "mainly" mich) :-D

I think JPeace is entirely right, it would boost promotion and imo it would be a great tool to use for stats, results and so on. That would be a good thing for a Beginner to help him knowing his progress in a wider details.
That can only help a new racer progress in his racing, i think it sould be done and explain to the Ab community how it works.
On the one hand you are right, but on the other hand you'll see that some pros are going to drive in this league to "boost" their statistics by getting victories in a easy way. As a consequence of that, it would demotivate the beginners, because they would drive at the back of the field like in every other league. For me it would ruin the meaning of a beginner league.

You can also promote a league without the spdoDatabase by writing posts in this section about upcoming events, adding every race to the "Race Calender" of the forum and writing some season reports here and there.

/enough off-topic.
#10 - Riel
You can fix that with weekly, seasonly and yearly stats.

Then it wil lbe refreshed.

It's useless to be on top of stats if you are not really the best?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG