The online racing simulator
Pitwall - a free online browser-based formula 1 manager game
Pitwall is a free online F1 management game.
After signing up you have the chance to either create a new team and start up from the lowest division, or you can join a team who are without a team manager. It's your choice!
As a team manager you should: develop your car, sign up top class drivers, get the best staff, get the best out of sponsorship deals by negotiating and build up a world class team. Because of Pitwalls advanced race engine, you can follow the race live every Sunday! This means that you could change your tactics in the middle of the race, change your driver orders, change your pit strategy, and much more.! If you can't be online during the races, then you can always set up a tactics so that you aren't disadvantaged.
Perhaps in a few seasons your team could be the team to beat.
Pitwall is an online F1 manager which is constantly being developed. Don't hesitate to sign up for an account. After all: it's free!

http://pitwall.org/screenshots.php
http://pitwall.org/sign_up.php

It's made by a belgian, it's a very good game, and I'd say: try it!
There are 250 teams without a manager now, so you should be able to get a bit of a head-start.
It's a really good game, and you have a lot of influence on your team.
It's updated often.
Seeing there are not a lot people playing, and this is its 5th year, I'd say it needs more people, the poor guy doesn't get enough recognition for his work.
Try it, you won't be disappointed.

It's different from batracer though, you are more focused on developing your car than setting up your car. It's far more easy to see what's going on, due to easy browsing.
looks pretty promising. ill try it out later tonight =]
how long is 1 week in pitwall?
Which is the most technical?

Edit: F1Time is rubbish. Won't be going back.
GPPro.se is far too complicated - I got lost, and didn't know where to start. So it's between F1Portal and Pitwall now...
one thing tho. i love the practice/qualifying system in F1Time. It lists out all the laptimes and best sectors very clearly.
@tristan: pitwall isn't technical at all.
You don't have to set up your car etc. in Pitwall, I don't know how that is in F1Portal?
Hehe yeah, read the FAQ and it'll take you half a season to get going, join a team etc, it's not everyones cup of tea!
And we are in a new season.
There's still a week of testing left, so you won't miss a thing!
#11 - robt
Anyone still playing this? Managed to get into div 3 a season ago, just managed to stay up through one lucky race. hoping for better this year!
Edit: Nvm, got this game mixed up with Pitstopboss
how long until ferrari shuts this one down too?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG