The online racing simulator
Good&Bad ideas of mine
(14 posts, started )
Good&Bad ideas of mine
Cars:
-it would be awesome for the car's windows to shatter at some impact just like in FlatOut2
-smoke from the exhaust(just a little)
-the paint should scratch off the car so after a crash the car would lose some of its paint
-on a really bad crash one of the wheels should fall off and the engine wouldn't start again
-the blown tires should fall off the rim
-bent rims on impact
-working windshield wipers
-the best would be to make a buggy-like car
-parts of the cars can fall off(can't wait)
Weather:
-rain
-snow
-sandstorm
Others:
-night(that would be the best thing ever in LFS)
-to get out of the car(101% impossible ^^)
And a note:
-to all ppl who don't like my suggestions SHUT UP
-i didn't open this tread to look at ppl who just say why would that be in LFS or you don't have a chance with all these
-you are welcome to say if the things i said before are impossible(like the weather)
-no pessimists please, thank you
#2 - CSU1
I admire the time and effort in your post but there is a lot of fail around here.

How did you miss this

Attached images
New Bitmap Image.jpg
Quote from CSU1 :I admire the time and effort in your post but there is a lot of fail around here.

How did you miss this

How about an alert window, like in Test patch forum, which notifies you about the log?
#4 - CSU1
Quote from Flame CZE :How about an alert window, like in Test patch forum, which notifies you about the log?

+1 - imo most of the suggestions will still be posted.

This would also save a lot too, a msg like this:

Quote :
Sorry, you must have 25 quality non-spam posts to post in the improvements suggestions thread,
please look through the Log[link] at this time.

Dude i really don't use forums i used this forum to say all the nice things that would make LFS more realistic...
And some more stuff to say:
Cars:
-to have mouse-operated controls in the car
-the car's openable parts(like the hood and the doors)could be opened in the pit menu
Tracks:
-a 30 km cruise track ^^

I really can't think about more(the good ideas come when i'm not in front of the PC and that's so bad i had a great idea today ( )
i dont really see the use of opening the doors or the hood.. nothing useble.. :P

and "-a 30 km cruise track ^^"

dosent matter how much we want it..

its still a racing sim.. cruising have nothing to do whit racing..

wana cruise, get a driving license and cruise.. ^^
I do like the paint scratching idea.
Imagine seeing a car that got hit with missing paint in the dented areas.
Quote from Flame CZE :How about an alert window, like in Test patch forum, which notifies you about the log?

This is the best suggestion in this whole thread.
LOL XD
ya right that sucks in LFS

Good&Bad ideas of mine
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG