Accused Team name:
Time and LAP:
Description:
Your team name: #85 Mega Team
Accused Team name: #72 DRUNK-team 2
Time: about 1:22:45/50
Description: Car # 72 Hit car #85 while safety car was on track
Session:Race
Dt time will be added onto the 24 for chat. (results)
all protests are due monday by 20UTC
it does not look like drunk tried to hit you but they were not yielding under yellow and when there was raceand a recovery vehicles on side of road he should have slowed up when he saw the warning message, #72 at fault pen TBA. this is a avoidable incident which was warned to the teams to be cautious under SC
-
This is pretty confusing (Capa) DELETED by Capa
#6 - Capa
confusing :P
Its kinda confusing because lastime some1 hitted me i was the faul because of "rapid braking". Now same scene on the other point of the view and im again the fault . You just should write somekind of rules how u judge these thing.
But sry anyways about that. I tought we were driving closer to SC at that point and coz i was drunk as hell, my reaction time was a bit slow... i didnt even think that u might brake like that.
under SC your supposed to be cautious your speed was way to great for being under caution and going into a recovery area. #85 was doing the right thing you should have slowed up aswell when oscar said something about T5 wreck becareful
Quote from Capa :
But sry anyways about that. I tought we were driving closer to SC at that point and coz i was drunk as hell, my reaction time was a bit slow... i didnt even think that u might brake like that.

Proper penalty in race would be stop/go penalty,now after race proper penalty should be +45 or 30 seconds on finished time
Your team name: #35 DRUNK-team 1
Accused Team name: #56 Zero Gravity
Time: about 0:12:30 (just after green flag)
Description: Car # 56 pushes car # 35 to the grass when he was trying to pass. 5 seconds before that he also dives to the first turn.
Quote from MonkeyHead :Your team name: #35 DRUNK-team 1
Description: Car # 56 pushes car # 35 to the grass when he was trying to pass. 5 seconds before that he also dives to the first turn.

1. Thing: He didn´t divebombed first turn, he drove at the right side and you were the only one who made a little contact with him because you tried to go on ideal line without thinking (thats how it seems to me) that someone could have been on the inside line.

2. Thing: He didn´t pushed you on purpose...you cutted his line he was on the grass then and came into a slight drift and hitted you at your back as a result of that.

For me the first situation is a normal thing happening in a race, the second thing is more a race incident than a crash on purpose of Sascha or you.
#12 - Capa
about the crash
You guys should give these penalties when the race is going on, coz i won it with about 25secs and i could have driven it about 15secs faster but because there was no need i just brought the car home. So now if guys give me 30sec penalty, its kinda unfair coz i could have gone a lot faster in the end . And i guess even if i would have won it with 2mins, the penalty would be atleast 2mins 1 secs :P. It just would be nice to hear somekind of rules in situations like these... it would be easier to control the race if u know that u are going to get 1min penalty. Or what ever the punishment might be.
Quote from Capa :and coz i was drunk as hell, my reaction time was a bit slow...

Quote from Capa :You guys should give these penalties when the race is going on, coz i won it with about 25secs and i could have driven it about 15secs faster but because there was no need i just brought the car home. So now if guys give me 30sec penalty, its kinda unfair coz i could have gone a lot faster in the end . And i guess even if i would have won it with 2mins, the penalty would be atleast 2mins 1 secs :P. It just would be nice to hear somekind of rules in situations like these... it would be easier to control the race if u know that u are going to get 1min penalty. Or what ever the punishment might be.

Can you drive fair and overtake without crashing someone?
30 - 45 sec penalty is fair for what u did,even disqualification would be fair for you
#15 - Capa
haha... like i ment to crash any1 lolz.... and lowering speed with rapid braking like that is not the only way. And i did overtake the second one and easily made 20sec cap so i guess overtaking wouldnt be a problem. But ofc it suits 4 u so in that case u would win the race even tho u were a lot slower. Kinda surprise that u said that i should get 30sec penalty ... surprise surprise!
capa-martin take it to PMs
Quote from MonkeyHead :Your team name: #35 DRUNK-team 1

i see you pushing him into the grass after a little contact into t1 which had no effect... im getting a 2nd review on this one
it wasn't rapid brake, it was crash in front of me and in 190 km/s you don't know what to expect in the middle of the corner + 100m furder it was sc, you crash in me at full speed. You should leave me pass you, anyway if you had sng pen things would be much different, i doubt that you pass me so easly.
Quote from Pludda :1. Thing: He didn´t divebombed first turn, he drove at the right side and you were the only one who made a little contact with him because you tried to go on ideal line without thinking (thats how it seems to me) that someone could have been on the inside line.

2. Thing: He didn´t pushed you on purpose...you cutted his line he was on the grass then and came into a slight drift and hitted you at your back as a result of that.

For me the first situation is a normal thing happening in a race, the second thing is more a race incident than a crash on purpose of Sascha or you.

That number 1 didin't really affect my driving, but that move was dangerous anyway, and about 2nd I just kept my line as I'm allowed to do, I didint chance it so there wasn't anything dangerous done by me. He just tried to pass when it wasn't possible.
#20 - Capa
well i was actually waiting u for a bit to let u pass. but then i remembered that last time something happened during the sc, they said that u cant take ur positions back in any situations so i decided to do atleast that right. And last time on situation like that they blamed me 4 the crash coz i did "rapid braking", and that time i didnt even use brakes . Its was my fault i know but it was a total accident and now ur saying that i did it on purpose. At the end i won that race fairly if u look at the times and i could have gone lot faster. So im sry about that bad but that didnt change the final result i guess.
im closing this thread to discussion...
only post protests. if you have something to say to me about your point of view PM me it thankyou.
also remember after pen is handed out you may request a appeal for 2nd party to look at incident.
@capa you were warned because of gaps under SC... UNDER SC- you are not allowed to race around track at full speed especialy where a car is being recovered in that sector... also being drunk is not the best thing to do when racing...
most likely penalty will be a -10 positions or last position starting spot
#24s penalty is 12 secs added to race result for chat on last lap (DT time)
To be honest, I don't agree with the whole -10 grid positions penalty.

It just isn't effective because;
  • The races are 2 hours long, which give people plenty of time to climb the grid.

• The grids are small, adding to the point above, most drivers such as Pickard, etc. can climb the field easily enough mid-race, never mind when the cars are so close together at the start.

Just an idea for you to think about
Notice also:

1) Starting from behind is much more risky because of slower cars in front/behind of you
2) It's still about skills and track how long it takes to pass slower cars in front of you.

And if you must start from behind it usually takes over 20 seconds to pass slower cars so this penalty would be worth at least same as DT on earlier track.
Ermmm am i hearing this right you are trying to give my team a -10 gird position for making a mistake by talking after the race have finished because the 12sec penalty means nothing because there is no one behind me to from it.

First off all is it my fault that so many teams timed out or failed to finish because there made to many mistakes to finish near to me. In all my team did 5 pitstops due to mistakes or cockups during the stops.

I hardly did any practice and was behind with the setup/pace because i only found a spare driver afew hours before the race, so don't bother and try to pin a 10 place grid penalty on my team because of a small talk at the end off the race, there have been more worse incidents during the race like car #26 blocking/unblocking several times.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG