The online racing simulator
Man in cumbria, UK, loses it, starts shooting at random :(
#2 - AMB
Looks like just a normal family type of guy/person, just goes to show, don't put it past anyone, probably had some demons in his head, and then one little thing pushed him over the edge.
RIP to all but him.

Feel free to flame me now.
Only in America.....
i know.
This guy must have mixed up GTA and a real life. RIP the people who got killed.
i think he got pissed off that the new update is taking so long ( just a thought ) R.i.p they shouldn't of been killed
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Yeah R.I.P to the lives lost and i hope that the people that got injured have a speedy recovery. Its just werid how this could happen when he seems like such a normal guy. Or what i heard he was
reminds me of the Hungerford Massacre, horrible to hear about. R.I.P to all who were killed
Rip
Hi from Whitehaven.. geez, never seen so many cameras in my life, place is crawling with news reporters!
Quote from JPeace :Was karting in Rowrah only 2 weeks ago, lovely place. Such a shame something like this has happened to the area.

Yeah I've done a fair few laps at Rowrah too. It's kinda odd how you don't realise how lovely an area it is til you see it on TV - I guess so many years living here desensitises it a bit. Weird, very surreal.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG