The online racing simulator
Hi everyone
(10 posts, started )
Hi everyone
I started lfs afew months back. I just bought my lincence today and am using a mc 2 xbox wheel. I asked a while back about what wheel to get but didnt want to spend money on a good wheel incase I didnt like the game. Now I know I like it and am enjoying it with the mc2 wheel but I know it could be better. What wheels are ye using? And how much do they cost?
#2 - garph
There is a forum section for wheels, it will have loads of infomation, opinons and maybe prices.

I use a G25. Got it on when there was a promotional offer so it was a lot cheaper.

All depends of your budget.

http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15
yes i aggree get a G25 or G27 they are best of the best (in my view)
#4 - Zay
I have a G25, you should get a G27 or G25
i agree that g25/27 are the best option but if you cannot afford them, there is this option http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/wheels/devices/4172 I have been using this wheel for over 2 years and i am very pleased.like g25/27 it has 900 degree rotation and good ffb.the only bad thing is the noise and the sequential shifter.Also i have not driven the g25/27 but i think there is a difference between them, g25/27 are better.
G25 here. I've heard the DFGT from the same company is much cheaper and worth its price if you are looking for a lower budget wheel.
I'd say I will go for the driving force gt. The current xbox wheel I am useing has very small lock to lock so I would say this is why I am finding it hard to drift. Also the pedals wont work on the pc so I have to use buttons for the acc and brakes. Thanks for help lads
I have found a g25 second hand for 99 pounds then there will be delivery to ireland. The wheel is second hand but says its like new. Does that seem ok?

On the same site a new g27 is 350 pounds and I dont have that to spend.
Don't know about DFGT pedals, but the ones in the G25/G27 suffer some spiking after a year of use.

BUT, I have tried a DFGT several times, and I think the G25 it's worth the price and that spiking. The pedals are much better, the FFB is faster and a lot quieter.

My 2cts.
Quote from Whiskey :Don't know about DFGT pedals, but the ones in the G25/G27 suffer some spiking after a year of use.

BUT, I have tried a DFGT several times, and I think the G25 it's worth the price and that spiking. The pedals are much better, the FFB is faster and a lot quieter.

My 2cts.

So the second hand one for 99 should be ok. Thanks for the help lads

Hi everyone
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG