The online racing simulator
NR2003 offline league
(22 posts, started )
NR2003 offline league
Any of you guys ran in one before? Its kinda like fantasy nascar but the AI races instead of the real drivers, you can paint your own car and assign attributes (aggression, short track, superspeedway, pit crew ect...)
It would be kinda cool i have one ran with the lfs guys!
lol, I doubt that there will be enough interest around here, but good luck lol
I could be interested. I haven't loaded up NR2003 forever, and it's about the best and only sim my computer is able to run.

I've heard of off-line leagues way back in the days of dialup where you ran your race against the AI, then submitted the results and the replay file and the league race was tallied from that data. That was more back in the ICR2 and earlier NR days though since NR2002-2003 had multiplayer.
It could have a good amount of road courses so the Europe guys could get interested?
Haha defs in for this but what settings and stuff will all cars have a equal chance of winning ect??
Quote from AstroBoy :Haha defs in for this but what settings and stuff will all cars have a equal chance of winning ect??

you would get a Assigned amount of points to put in to your attributes.
It could be ran with the bullring COT mod and the revamped tracks?
#8 - Uke
I have held one in a finnish forum : 3

Edit: the biggest issue is that people think they have to own the game, so if you're gonna organize an offline league, make sure you write in big red letters that you do not have to own nr2003.
Quote from Uke :I have held one in a finnish forum : 3

Edit: the biggest issue is that people think they have to own the game, so if you're gonna organize an offline league, make sure you write in big red letters that you do not have to own nr2003.

i don't know if i would be the one starting it, but i could run the races and send the replay to someone to organize it/Make a highlight video.
I'm in one already

I got a flat painted too I use for that one
#11 - Uke
Quote from mutt107 :i don't know if i would be the one starting it, but i could run the races and send the replay to someone to organize it/Make a highlight video.

I won't be organizing anything, it's seriously too much to handle for mu schedule : D
The one i'm in has 7 series. O.o
I'l PM you the link
how do i sign in
The one mutt and I are in?
Bump!
I made this skin for another offline league I'm in!

Nice, but perhaps have shading around the numbers
#20 - Uke
Hmm.. I'm quite interested in joining one, do you guys know a good one I could join? : P
Offline racing
There's a offline racing league over at http://www.or4c.com/isrs/ they have not had a lot of folks running, however Mike's been running it for many years, and know's what he's doing, just need more people. Stop over it's great fun.

NR2003 offline league
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG