The online racing simulator
#1 - nubz
Top fuel dragsters, motogp, real life tracks, etc.
I see everyone tryign drag race, so i thought i'd be a sweet idea to
include top fuel dragsters, funny cars, old school dragster.
Pretty much alot.
I LOVE MOTOGP, superbikes, you should add some superbikes,
too. and even dirt bikes. I understand it'll take a long time for this stuff i'm just throwin out alot of ideas that would make live for speed the best game. Same with real life tracks, daytona, indy 500, all sort of those vey poular tracks, nascar, Just so many things you could do. If anyone likes any of these ideas or want to add something, please reply. Add to this post. Or if you like one of these ideas, add to this with your agreement to help the idea become a possibility.
You shuold have mentioned NOS and it would have been perfect.
Yeah and also airplanes, hmmmm what else? Real cars, real tracks, street racing, tuning cars, being able to get out of the car and walk through the city. Be able to eat food, swim, buy houses. Be a gansgster. Ok I cant think of anything else. Somebody continue the list.
submarines
How about being able to go racing with the family, your pit garage is populated with Dad the mechanic, Brother the wheel man, and little sister playing with a Barbie doll that you could click on and dress up with accessories.

On a more serious note, why dont we fill demo servers with zombies that spew green blood when you run them over?
+1 zombies :zombie:
Hell yes.

On an even more serious note: nubz, if you'd checked the "Suggested Improvements Log" thread or done a forum search you may have done yourself a favour and avoided all these smartarse replies
I still find it odd that it's mostly demo racers who ask for stuff like this, not people who have the full game. Oh well, one of life's mysteries I suppose
then we need tommy whatshisface from vice city to ... um.. shoot the zombies
Tomme whathisface? Nah, we need Chuck Norris. He'd beat the Sauber without being in a car

Oh, and we should have ship-ship warfare with cannons.

And insult sword-fighting.

And three headed monkeys.

And Quidditch.

And UF1 Curling
ah yes, +1 for chuck norris, that way.. we will have a man that knows the wrong way to eat a reeses.. .. amazing
would nock LFS to the greatest selling game of all time
Quote from sil3ntwar :submarines

grip or drift?
Quote :And insult sword-fighting.

Actually you might have something there, any time two drivers have a row they could get out there cars and punch each other in the pits - then the victor could kick the other drivers car and dent the bodywork.

Just think how the venting outlet would reduce hot headed arguments !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG