The online racing simulator
Need help with replicating this test...
Does anyone know where i can find exact metric data for this test(see atachment)..? This is famous car stability test by ISO standards.. It is a test of avoiding sudden traps on the road, like some broken car, or kids on the road.. etc.. So i want to replicate this in LFS... but i don't know exact distance betwean this cones, you know, i want to make it as real as in real life.. So, if anyone have any clue where can i find that, or some link, would be great.. thanks..
Attached files
Test severnog jelena.rar - 231.2 KB - 161 views
me and don made a layout of the iso3888 and a movie with comparison to fwd. Obviously it was dangerous material and would probably end the world as we know it, so at the time, the link was banned from that former yet excellent and unforgetable hosting service for OUR forum.

he will provide current links coz the ones i had here are outdated.
Quote from KiDCoDEa :me and don made a layout of the iso3888 and a movie with comparison to fwd. Obviously it was dangerous material and would probably end the world as we know it, so at the time, the link was banned from that former yet excellent and unforgetable hosting service for OUR forum.

he will provide current links coz the ones i had here are outdated.

Ok, i see that only your post makes sense with my question... So, that ISO 3888, is that what i am lookin for, the "moose avoidance test"..?? Can you please PM me that layout or something... ?
#4 - Gunn
Topic cleaned. Carry on.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG