The online racing simulator
Is the FZ5 based on...
(9 posts, started )
Is the FZ5 based on...
edit
*note
I'm not asking what car the FZ5 is based on, I know it's the F550 and 996.

Yes, the general thought is that it is a oddly shaped Porsche.
Recently, I came upon this Arden Jag XF online,

And it got me thinking, is the FZ5 a combination of that, and a Porsche?

Just two cents, would like to hear your thoughts.

Cheers
On manual site it says it is based on Porsche 911/996 and styling on Ferrari 550.
But this Jaguar is ^^
#3 - jujek
#4 - BeNoM
Quote from BeNoM :This type of thread has been made numerous times :/

Plus it's in the FAQ: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/FAQ#On_what_cars_are_the_LFS_cars_based.3F

Yeah, I do know the general consensus is that it's a 996+F550 combi, but I just thought that Jaag had a rear end very resembling the FZ5 we have - more than that of the 550.
I'm not asking what car the FZ5 is, unlike the other threads.. :/

Andw with the 550 I see little resemblance apart from both front and brake lights (?)
Kinda...kinda
Looking at the side of the jag, looks pretty similiar to the FZ5 lines, however FZ5 is more....round...ish.

@MicrospecV Nah, the rest of the FZ5 is just the porsche's "crushed" beetle body, engine, engine mount and so on.

It would make things interesting making a rival of the FZ5 look something similiar with that...

ecks dee Big grin
I think we're getting this backwards. I think the Jag is based on the FZ. I think Scawen and company should sue them.
Quote from Racer Y :I think we're getting this backwards. I think the Jag is based on the FZ. I think Scawen and company should sue them.

._____________. Its an Jaguar XK8 which cameout in 1996 FZ50 came out in...? 2006? Shrug Not sure, I only started playing it in 2011 which had everything already

http://www.parkers.co.uk/jaguar/xk8/

Im sorry but I couldn't hold myself from such awnser without any research and rational thinking.

Oh god I'm still up this late? o.o

Bye (<_>)
the only thing that is (kinda) similar with the jag in OP are the taillights. and even then i don't see how it is more similar to FZ than the 550 Shrug
especially proportionally it's totally different

Is the FZ5 based on...
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG