The online racing simulator
There hasn't been much talk of more ralistic engine damage yet.

I'd love to see it in this patch and it would change the way the game is played. The ultra agressive downshifting you see (and must do to be competetive) online should blow your engine after a few corners. You should also have to lift for upshifts.

I think the idea of having to look after your engine and not thrash the bejeezus out of it could end up leading to cleaner racing as people begin to appreciate the need to look after their car.
please remember, its just a patch.
its not tyre nirvana (even thought u wont find better anywhere imo) or the end of lfs development and polishing...
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :
New Car

though i wish it would happen, i really doubt it
Quote from KiDCoDEa :please remember, its just a patch.
its not tyre nirvana (even thought u wont find better anywhere imo) or the end of lfs development and polishing...

Very good point. We just get carried away when left to our own devices. I think you're worrying that we're getting our hopes up too high, given the mention of a "nice surprise".

None of us, who DON'T know what's coming, are going to be disappointed if the surprise isn't a radical change to S2. It's just a mix of enthusiasm and anticipation here
Quote from Vendetta :though i wish it would happen, i really doubt it

yeah. would make little sense to be reporting what has been added and done for this patch using known cars, if u have a new car.
i suspect its either a new config or even circuit or something to do with online play, like more players or even some Ai tweaks (like pitting etc) or maybe some sounds?
whatever comes, i like the updates so far. these would be enuff to make me happy.
yup, gotta agree kid. I keep finding my self more and more anxious wondering what tommorows surprise is.
Well all i wanted was an improvement to the tire physics, anything extra is fantastic
So it's about 11 hours until the next update...

woo hoo
Quote from KiDCoDEa :please remember, its just a patch.

If you read the update - it's cleary tire nirvana.
Judging by the screenshot and the direction the car is going i rekon we have 3 or 4 possible combos (counting the small yellow section) that i can see. If you rule out the use of the Club pitlane as most Aston tracks use that.
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1476/3com7sy.jpg

So i rekon it will be one of those 3 or 4, because the Cadet pit is used only on cadet atm.
But not ruling out Club pitlane, this is what the new combo would look like using it..again a few options.
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8981/3com28zc.jpg
haha that never gets old
damnit i'm out of sleeping pills
Wow, it's impossible to follow here... nearly 400 Posts in just 12 hours illepall

Greets,
Oh please let there be better sound. Who gives a *@&$ about Night racing etc? Better sound is needed.
Quote from Dethred :Oh please let there be better sound. Who gives a *@&$ about Night racing etc? Better sound is needed.

:nods:
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :
But what is the suprise???!!!

me keeps hoping it will be a server upgrade to 26 or even 32 racers.
Quote from Dethred :Oh please let there be better sound. Who gives a *@&$ about Night racing etc? Better sound is needed.

<SARCASM MODE=dripping>Yeah. Without it, how does LFS compete with such ear-candy as netKar PRO gives?</SARCASM>
Both LFS and Netkar pro have decent sounds so i dont see why everyone complains about them.

Awesome RAR orion looks like a super car. Reminds me of the ascari.
That is indeed an awesome model. Reminded me about an Elise.. would be great to have that model in LFS.
Did you know?
That XFG can drive on 3 wheels without updated physics? illepall
Attached images
sharp turn-in.jpg
through the corner.jpg
Quote from marsaz :That XFG can drive on 3 wheels without updated physics? illepall

that happends on race tracks very often, nothing weird about it
yeah happens all the time with certain cars in real life as well the evo8 tripods like crazy
Quote from XRRoy :that happends on race tracks very often, nothing weird about it

ok
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG