The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP CompG

Supercharged 3.8 L V6, FWD, automatic with TapShift (paddle shifters), 260 HP, 280 ft-lbs. Fully loaded. Runs the 1/4 mile in 14.41 seconds.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Nice! Which engine is in it? 1.8, 2.0, 2.5?

the 1.8, im not interested right now in performance but it would be good.

Right now i really dont like my Fox, i can hardly do shopping in it, impossible to transport my mates and pathetic when it comes to performance.

Plus i know the guy whos selling the BMW and he says if i were to go for it i would get a discount but its 5000 euros
5000 for a 318? maybe if it has very low milage and its über clean with NO problems,yes,if it is,just buy it
Quote from e2mustang :5000 for a 318? maybe if it has very low milage and its über clean with NO problems,yes,if it is,just buy it

5000 for a 318 ??

why not opt for a 5 or 7 series ?
cheaper insurance
Quote from miniW :PS. This cars information:
Subaru Leone 1987/1988(cant remember.. )
4WD
Engine: 2,0l Carret 3 Turbo
BHP: 230+
Transmission: Manual
0-100km/h: 5,2 secounds
Top Speed: 220 km/h
Tires: Spike Tires, Winter Tires, Summer Tires

There is something about that

If those are the actual values that's one hell of a sleeper then.
Quote from 91mason91 :cheaper insurance

yes, but your ripping yourself off, bmws with that size of even arent worth your time, keep going with a better car then when the chance to buy a Good ( performance wise ) bmw pops up, take it
Quote from theirishnoob :yes, but your ripping yourself off, bmws with that size of even arent worth your time, keep going with a better car then when the chance to buy a Good ( performance wise ) bmw pops up, take it

i will as i age but right now i dont think i have the money to have a decent car with with the insurance to go with it.

I dont mind buying for 5000euros since i really want rid of my fox, and i made a slight mistake its not the 1,8 its the 2.0

I really want rid of my damn fox its starting to turn against me now, this morning i realised one of my lights had gone. So i started to drive towards the garage and gave it to them to fix since i replaced the bulb myself and it didnt work.

When they had fixed it they said that there was a dodgy connection in the fuse box which could of cause a fire if it wasnt repaired fast enough
Quote from BigPeBe :If those are the actual values that's one hell of a sleeper then.

Yes they are.
Quote from Mischief007 :2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP CompG

Supercharged 3.8 L V6, FWD, automatic with TapShift (paddle shifters), 260 HP, 280 ft-lbs. Fully loaded. Runs the 1/4 mile in 14.41 seconds.

FWD???

Jeez
A quick shower earlier.. and a recent HID conversion. Nice to be able to see at night now, much better than the original candles

Gotta replace that O/S fog light sometime soon though

The remains of my previous touring after a weekend with the socket set

Which has joined the other 2 E30s in the lockup reserved for E30 parts only

Regards,

Ian
Nice... A (fairly original) E30 325i Touring. Nice to see there are some clean, relatively unmolested ones around.

And that's an awful lot of junk (relative term ) you have there.
nice set-up their ian
My new car, got it a couple of months ago, had it reprayed and got some VW alloys for it.

'98 1.4 E, pretty much the lowest version of the Mk4, but it's a rather nice step up from a corsa though.
Attached images
Golf.JPG
Golf2.JPG
Quote from Bawbag :My new car, got it a couple of months ago, had it reprayed and got some VW alloys for it.

'98 1.4 E, pretty much the lowest version of the Mk4, but it's a rather nice step up from a corsa though.

Grats on the new car then
Quote from J@tko :FWD???

Jeez

Yeah well my next vehicle won't be as fast . When you are in a market where the majority of the cars are FWD and you live in the snowbelt, it kinda sucks. It is either FWD or 4x4 trucks. The summer toys can be all out monsters though. One day.

It is still a fun vehicle to drive especially when you hear the supercharger at WOT.
Oh my. It has 68bhp per liter, and it's not normally aspirated. Excuse while I roll on the floor. Anyway, it's a nice car, and faster than I'll have in the following 5 years.
Quote from hrtburnout :Oh my. It has 68bhp per liter, and it's not normally aspirated. Excuse while I roll on the floor. Anyway, it's a nice car, and faster than I'll have in the following 5 years.

That's the same as an european, or asian for that matter, econobox puts out, N/A, hahahaha!
Another "great" example of "great" american engines. Not a stab at his car, I don't have an opinion about that, only at its engine.
Are you two serious? I got amazing mileage for a forced induction engine of this size. This is a very reliable engine as well. It responds to mods very easily and I'm talking about small cheap mods. It is a car for this market.

The world doesn't revolve around Europe .
Quote from Mischief007 :Are you two serious? I got amazing mileage for a forced induction engine of this size.

Better then a 4.2 twin turbo audi getting 35mpg?
Quote from robt :Better then a 4.2 twin turbo audi getting 35mpg?

better then a 1.4 getting 49 mpg.
Quote from Mischief007 :Are you two serious? I got amazing mileage for a forced induction engine of this size. This is a very reliable engine as well. It responds to mods very easily and I'm talking about small cheap mods. It is a car for this market.

The world doesn't revolve around Europe .

Yeah, except in the 2001ish model year GTP, in which an oil leak could cause the car to go up in flames. :P
Quote from Inouva :Well he whe are , with the 128 iava , working with my father in the engine and stuff

image removed by moderator

Engine

At max speed in the autodromo of buenos aires

Still need some extra work , like low profile tires and better antirool bar in the rear
Also too we are looking some inport Magnaflow exaust system , and looking if wort put a stage 2 turbo

Turbo with 2 webber 45 45 but aren't view the compresor
1rst photo from MTC, the second from LAMUEDRA, and the last one are a swift's interior?
you are worst than enanex
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG