The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
time to change your sig then hahahaha
Just bought a 88 civic, 1.5L 5spd.

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z44/greg_slideways/Civic/
(Picture album)

The story goes, this car was left at a freinds house and abandoned, he decided he had enough of it so asked anyone if they wanted it? I said I would give him $500 for it and now its mine! All I need to do is get an abandonment title, and im set to start cruising!
Track Car,

Road Car,

sweet. Go track the mx-5 tho, it's much more fun
not without a rollover bar it isn't
true, I did without one for a couple of times. Since I got one, I wouldn't go back tho
The Pug is nicer IMO, especially with those black rims. Of course the MX-5 handles better, but meh...

probably my car in a year or 2 when my brother gets a new one

that or an 07 gti
Quote from sk8line69 :

probably my car in a year or 2 when my brother gets a new one

that or an 07 gti

Probably my car in 200 years, that or an Ferrari Enzo
whats with the 1001HP car hype? It's really ugly and way to expensive. But it's your choice of car
Quote from greg_slideways :Just bought a 88 civic, 1.5L 5spd.

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z44/greg_slideways/Civic/
(Picture album)

The story goes, this car was left at a freinds house and abandoned, he decided he had enough of it so asked anyone if they wanted it? I said I would give him $500 for it and now its mine! All I need to do is get an abandonment title, and im set to start cruising!

I saw "88 civic" then clicked on the link without reading any more. I thought after looking at the pictures, "I hope you didn't pay any more than $500 for that heap...." then read the rest of your post.
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :

well my brother has the a6 and is nearly ready for a new car
and my dad has the gti and might aswell want a new one soon
so there both possible for me to get
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :

Didn't you know most of the people in America spend more than they have, what did you think got us in this credit crunch/crisis thing?
the yanks dont have to worry about insurance anywhere near as much as they do, so can get ridiculous cars if they want.
My perents car. They traded in the Subaru (P1) for this.
Attached images
EVO.jpg
EVOI.jpg
Quote from Snake2 :My perents car. They traded in the Subaru (P1) for this.

Why is the pic from autotrader?
Maybe they bought it from Autotrader.
Quote from mrodgers :I saw "88 civic" then clicked on the link without reading any more. I thought after looking at the pictures, "I hope you didn't pay any more than $500 for that heap...." then read the rest of your post.

Yeah and no offense or anything, but I wouldn't be so surprised he sold it to you. When you offered 500 he was probably thinking it's his lucky day.

Civic's like that go for 100euros around here. I also have driven a one and it was truly a horrid car. Old Civic could be good in a nice race spec (for fwd at least) but as a stock granny car those are really hideous (like other 80's fwd japs are too).

But well, anyone to their own of course.
Quote from Snake2 :My perents car. They traded in the Subaru (P1) for this.

What? P1 must have massive miles on it then as that cars only worth around 4.5k but a P1 must be at least 8?
Quote from andybarsblade :What? P1 must have massive miles on it then as that cars only worth around 4.5k but a P1 must be at least 8?

The P1 did have a very high miles. But to tell you the truth, they got this insted as it's more of a track car than the P1 was + (P1 was dying:shrug . My Dad dose quite a bit at the track, so he just wanted something with a bit more grunt than the P1.

However you are right, the P1 was much more expensive.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Why is the pic from autotrader?

Because I didn't want to show you the one my perents own exsaclly, It's taken a bit of a beating at the track recently.

It's the same car, only in much better condition.
Hey guys I have three cars cant find any decent pictures of the other too though

1989 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T with Rb25
1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS Nonturbo Rb20
1984 Toyota corolla DX wagon

Heres some pics of the R32 GTS I bought this 3 weeks ago

F43$#N clean as man bought it for 4k Very straight condition body and engine wise

heres whats packed into this beauty

Manual (no warn synchros)
Non hicas rear subframe
LSD
Lowered on Dobi springs with R32 gtr front and rear struts
Four pot front calipers
Two Pot rears
6 Slot front znoeli Rotors
R33 front brakes
Gtr Wing
Cusco rear adjustable strut brace
And JIC adjustable front strut brace
SAAS steering wheel with nissan decal
some random gear nob lol
FULL AIR VENTS
original floor matts etc
some sort of custom bodywork GTS front Type M side skirts not sure about rear bar might be gtst
R32 Gtr front bug eye lights
R32 GTST rims with federals
Custom exhaust sounds good
Very nice I love the GTR's
Quote from BigPeBe :Yeah and no offense or anything, but I wouldn't be so surprised he sold it to you. When you offered 500 he was probably thinking it's his lucky day.

Civic's like that go for 100euros around here. I also have driven a one and it was truly a horrid car. Old Civic could be good in a nice race spec (for fwd at least) but as a stock granny car those are really hideous (like other 80's fwd japs are too).

But well, anyone to their own of course.

id give it to him for free... i actully have a 91 with a rotton floor going for free...

and even it is in better condition then that one.
The car has been washed:

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG